Neymar Jr.

Honestly ? I like Barca. I have two teams : Barca and Paris. But read some comments here on Paris trigger me.

Some of you take Paris Saint-Germain for a bunch of idiots... Trash players for Neymar. Trash player + a little bit of cash for Neymar. Now a loan ...
You should be acid on Barto management not on Paris or even on Neymar.

The relationships between the club were ok during long years, i remember the Ronaldinho transfer, normally he had to sign to United. This transfer saved Barca from a long dark period with no results.
Now i'm sad to see the good relationships with Nasser, and i'm afraid to see Mbappe going to Real.
I prefer 1000x to see Neymar in Barca and Mbappe aswell. But because of Barto, it won't happen.

Has nothing to do with Barto. What's he supposed to have done? Tried buying Verratti once and failed that's all. In other news RM have been tapping up Mbappe all year. On Twitter every 2nd Madrid fanboy has a picture of Mbappe in a RM kit as their avatars. Yet Barca are the bad guys.

The reason PSG hate Barca is almost entirely down to the 6 1. Apparently it was the biggest robbery of all time because the ref got 1 decision wrong on the Suarez penalty.
If PSG had won that match all your hatred would be for RM and rightly so.

Donatello

Management of PSG is not as stupid as Barto to let their most expensive signing on a loan. Unfortunately there is only one club in the world stupid enough for that.

Tbh, the bigger stupid are us because its stupid to destroy next year's transfer window by agreeing to buy next year for 200M+. Havertz will be available next summer, & who knows we have a revelation this season, wait for them, Messi needs replacement, Neymar is not.

We have a excellent squad, signing more players isn't the solution. Once Valverde is replaced by some competent manager, this squad is good enough to win UCL.

Last edited:

Donatello

Honestly ? I like Barca. I have two teams : Barca and Paris. But read some comments here on Paris trigger me.

Some of you take Paris Saint-Germain for a bunch of idiots... Trash players for Neymar. Trash player + a little bit of cash for Neymar. Now a loan ...
You should be acid on Barto management not on Paris or even on Neymar.

The relationships between the club were ok during long years, i remember the Ronaldinho transfer, normally he had to sign to United. This transfer saved Barca from a long dark period with no results.
Now i'm sad to see the good relationships with Nasser, and i'm afraid to see Mbappe going to Real.
I prefer 1000x to see Neymar in Barca and Mbappe aswell. But because of Barto, it won't happen.

I do agree.

Bartomeu and Co have already burnt a lot of bridges, contrary to Perez who has excellent relationship with most clubs that matter. I hope next President will try to repair damages, its not impossible. And btw Nasser has a grudge against Barto & Co, I doubt he hates Barca as a whole.

xxxxxx

We've probably been trying to get him on loan all this time.

I think they'll want at least 50m euros the loan for the year and then another 150m to 175m for the mandatory fee next year. As for wages, we'll probably have to pay most if not all his wages for this season and then we'll have to negotiate a lower salary next season.

Sorin

The day we move on from this clown I will celebrate with some fine scotch. The bottle of Lagavulin is reserved for when this useless manager leaves though.

mc_lovin

I made my peace with the fact that a Neymar-Griezmann-Messi combination is our best shot. Just go for individual brilliance if you cant build a proper frontline (aka not Coutinho/Griezmann on lw). Without him I just cant see how we can make Griezmann work.

Givenchy

he and his entourage will have to kick off some major fuckery over the next few weeks if hes to join Barca. i dont see him doing that since its basically risking a season in the stands

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't see us getting Neymar at all. First off neither the club or Dembele wants to send him to PSG as part of the deal to get Neymar; secondly I don't see us having any cash to even accept a loan deal (loan this season plus mandatory purchase for like 200m or something next summer).

I do want us to get some reinforcements now the squad is quite thin but it doesn't look like anybody is coming at this point.

I don't see us getting Neymar at all. First off neither the club or Dembele wants to send him to PSG as part of the deal to get Neymar; secondly I don't see us having any cash to even accept a loan deal (loan this season plus mandatory purchase for like 200m or something next summer).

I do want us to get some reinforcements now the squad is quite thin but it doesn't look like anybody is coming at this point.

Neymar wont come, he will start to train with PSG next week.

xxxxxx

We'll find tomorrow if we're still in for Neymar or not. Apparently we're supposed to be meeting them again to discuss a deal.

Home of Barca Fans