Neymar Jr.

Devils

Mandatory purchase would be possible.

Risky though, as if we need to pay a huge fee to PSG next year, we would need to know NOW with absolutely certainty how we would do that through player sales, bank loans etc..

Vilarrubi

I think the result and general performance tonight increases the chance of him coming tbh, if the meeting on Monday is actually true. If they don’t go then we know it’s off for sure.

Obiaseti

Not a fan of any deal involving too much cash. Should have wrapped it up before the opener giving multiple players. Now we're in a sticky spot. On the one hand, we can abandon this knowing full well that we'll improve once Messi is back. On the other hand that won't cut it for the CL under Valverde.

xxxxxx

Mandatory purchase would be possible.

Risky though, as if we need to pay a huge fee to PSG next year, we would need to know NOW with absolutely certainty how we would do that through player sales, bank loans etc..

We'll find out on Monday. But apparently by trusted sources in France they are meeting on Monday.

Messigician

Announce Neymar. I don't care if PSG want Semedo, Rakitic,'Coutinho and Dembele. I'd give them all 3 for Neymar back. Sick of all 4 of those untalented hacks stinking up my club

Zidane82

Announce Neymar. I don't care if PSG want Semedo, Rakitic,'Coutinho and Dembele. I'd give them all 3 for Neymar back. Sick of all 4 of those untalented hacks stinking up my club

After last night and the preseason games I’d throw Griezman in there as well !!

Jadentheman

Coutinho is not in the deal anymore lol. Ideally give away Dembele and Rakitic. Realistically they’re gonna go for the loan option

Offer Dembele plus 70m and hope PSG take it.

If not offer Dembele, Semedo and 20m. We can survive with Bob and Wague since RB is one of the least important positions in football.

At this point I wouldn't even be opposed to offering Semedo Dembele and Rakitic for Ney.

Moe

powered by;
The only period where we didn't look completely lost without Messi since 2012 was when Neymar lead us back in 2015-16 for around two months. This is something that no current player is capable of doing bar Neymar/Messi.

Dembele is not that type of player. I swear Im not overreacting because of yesterdays loss but it's so painfully obvious since day 1 that he will never be half the player Neymar is. The only thing making it worse was the constant overhyping from some members here. His talent is still raw, and I can see him excel in counter-attacking teams. He will probably have a similar career trajectory to Ribery/Robben/Hazard. These type of players can't lead a team who .

If a player with Neymars quality becomes available and is indeed ready to take a pay-cut to join us then it's a no brainer. Go for him. We can't be petty for what happened 2 years ago, this is not 7th grade.

Dembele + Rakitic + cash for Neymar and everyone will benefit from this.

Laplacian

The only period where we didn't look completely lost without Messi since 2012 was when Neymar lead us back in 2015-16 for around two months. This is something that no current player is capable of doing bar Neymar/Messi.

Dembele is not that type of player. I swear Im not overreacting because of yesterdays loss but it's so painfully obvious since day 1 that he will never be half the player Neymar is. The only thing making it worse was the constant overhyping from some members here. His talent is still raw, and I can see him excel in counter-attacking teams. He will probably have a similar career trajectory to Ribery/Robben/Hazard. These type of players can't lead a team who .

If a player with Neymars quality becomes available and is indeed ready to take a pay-cut to join us then it's a no brainer. Go for him. We can't be petty for what happened 2 years ago, this is not 7th grade.

Dembele + Rakitic + cash for Neymar and everyone will benefit from this.

I'd be sucking Dembele's dick if played anywhere near like 22year old Ribery, Robben, and fucking Hazard. Jesus man those players were phenomenal at that age. He's going to be much, much worse than them.

Raketa10

Now I really hope we will buy him so all of clowns in this forum can finally realize our problem are not players but Barto and Retardo. Maybe than some of you would stop insulting players after every defeat.

MTL_Barca

Now I really hope we will buy him so all of clowns in this forum can finally realize our problem are not players but Barto and Retardo. Maybe than some of you would stop insulting players after every defeat.

Would just mean Neymar is shit as well. Not Valverdes fault :valverde2:

Home of Barca Fans