Neymar Jr.

abbbs97

According to Le Parisian, Neymar's fifth metatarsal is still not in a very good condition and he may need surgery to repair it if he injures it again which is likely.

Not sure how true this is but if it is true, I dont think we should buy him for a high price. Not worth it imo.

Raketa10

According to Le Parisian, Neymar's fifth metatarsal is still not in a very good condition and he may need surgery to repair it if he injures it again which is likely.

Not sure how true this is but if it is true, I dont think we should buy him for a high price. Not worth it imo.

If this is true we shouldn't buy him for any price.

Pericles

Coutinho + Rakitic without money, this joke. Did your delegation really travel to Paris to propose such a joke ? Leonardo really talked for several hours with people who came to buy one of the best players in the world with 0€ in their pockets ? :lol:

mc_lovin

I just fear we panic because Madrid is looming. But normally we hold all the cards. Its actually quite nice not being hold hostage for once.

I changed from not wanting Neymar to total indifference.

FinBarcelonafan

If this is true we shouldn't go for him. Too big risk.

xXKonan

Raketa10

Coutinho + Rakitic without money, this joke. Did your delegation really travel to Paris to propose such a joke ? Leonardo really talked for several hours with people who came to buy one of the best players in the world with 0€ in their pockets ? :lol:

Than keep him. We don't give a fuck. Oh wait, you can maybe get Vinicius + Bale if that sounds better to you, or maybe you can try to fix his attitude and fifth metatarsal bone. :D

Last edited:

Zica

250m is a joke too.

Kul_z

Considering the injury history, rakitic who is playing 60+ matches per year, and coutinho who was the player with most appeareances last season, what do you think we would offer? Neymar injury history is a joke, for real.

xXKonan

Gerard Romero, says PSG value Neymar at 220 Million which sees the arrival of Neymar impractical.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans