Neymar Jr.

Donatello

Problem is that Real also want Mbappe and I think he is more a Real fan so he would rather go to Madrid than to Barca.

Sure he likes Real Madrid, but he was more of a Ronaldo fan. And it's not like Barca are some mid tier club, his uncle once said he used to watch Barca and Real games both.

With the chance to play with and eventually succeed Messi and wear that Barca no. 10 is no small feat. It also helps to have a lot of Frenchman around here. Offer him better wages, and I am sure he would at least think about it.

And PSG also get a ready made replacement in Dembele, and they get Coutinho to make their star player more settled. I don't see what's bad in that deal from PSG's point of view. Real Madrid will offer more cash, but then you have to overpay for players.

I am not saying it's a done deal. But instead of going through all that hassle for Neymar, I'd rather try my luck on Mbappe. Even if we fail, we can still get Neymar, who will be even more cheaper then.

abbbs97

Doesnt matter whether Mbappe is a Madrid fan or not (pretty sure he just likes Ronaldo and Zidane), if Barca offer him a big offer, he'll accept. We also have a lot of French players and this will surely benefit us. Problem is that we do not have good relations with PSG so they'd rather sell to Madrid than us. But it all depends on Mbappe's decision. Anyway, I still think he'll go to Madrid but I agree that instead of going for Neymar, we should go for Mbappe.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
They are saying that they won't accept a player sway. If that is correct and not some bargaining strategy, then this deal is dead. Like Zidane's career at Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans