Neymar Jr.

Acnologia

Lol. You're taking the piss I hope. Weren't you the workhorse man?

Only now will Neymar find out what a mistake he made in leaving Barcelona for PSG. :lol: He's gonna stay at PSG and it's hilarious. PSG are very dictatorial. They lose their shit when world class players want to leave them and stir shit up.

This is gonna be so much fun lol.

He is coming back tho. We are negotiating

serghei

He is coming back tho. We are negotiating

Yea, with PSG. You can't negotiate with them. They are too proud to sell a player like Neymar at a loss. That would be a humiliation for them.

They are going to be unreasonable with their demands and he will remain there.

Espacio

------------------------------griezmann(suarez)-----------------------

neymar(dembele)---------------coutinho-----------messi(malcom)

---------------------------artur-----------dejong--------------------

alba(felipeluiz)-----koulibaly(langlet)----pique--------semedo(roberto)

----------------------------------terstegen--------------------------------

umtii out-koulibaly in
rakitic+100m€=neymar
felipe luiz=free transfer

Spanish tax authorities are demanding Neymar to pay €35m in taxes for the 4 seasons he played in Barca.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2019/07/14/5d2b0348e2704ebabc8b45d5.html

Wow. What timing eh? Have always said that Real Madrid heavily influences the Spanish Government. You could see that with the differences in the way they dealt with the tax cases of Messi and Cr7. Let's not forget when the government bought RM training ground which had a valuation of about 30m, for .... 400m. Equality is a myth everywhere you go, but in Spain it's obvious the Catalans are treated inferior

xXKonan

Often forgotten about is the shitshow with the Taxes when it comes to Neymar and Spain.

That itself could very well prevent him from coming back.

gregorrin10

Very offensive heavy. That sounds like a disaster to be honest. Goals will be scored for and against

That actually sounds great. At least our matches would be watchable again. And it's not like we have a bunch of nobodies at the back so I imagine the attack would still prevail in the end. And I would actually prefer us winning every game 5-4 than 1-0. With the exception of actually seeing my team win, it's all about entertainment for me from that point. But with ''the nightmare of attacking, attractive football' that is EV still here, all this might be a lot less spectacular that we want it to be. Tragic really, that we might have (at least by names) the best squad ever from this summer onward, but led by the worst manager we ever had.

Givenchy

Wow. What timing eh? Have always said that Real Madrid heavily influences the Spanish Government. You could see that with the differences in the way they dealt with the tax cases of Messi and Cr7. Let's not forget when the government bought RM training ground which had a valuation of about 30m, for .... 400m. Equality is a myth everywhere you go, but in Spain it's obvious the Catalans are treated inferior

Madrid and Perez probably gutted they bought Hazard when Neymar is available, the one Perez wants most

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
We'd probably win the CL if we added Neymar, or at least it'd be insanely embarrassing if we didn't. All this shows though is we can't solve our problems by using rational thinking but rather throwing insane amounts of money on panic purchases to see what sticks.

We'll probably be spending upwards of 400m this summer to stack onto what is already the highest paid/most expensive squad in the world easily.

Likely at least one if not all of Messi/Ney/Griez will not perform to their best level individually, because there is just so much ball dominance in our setup that everyone will have a diluted role. We'd also probably play with 2 midfielders so Arthur is going to be benched for the foreseeable future. I imagine Roberto will still start, and possibly even Rakitic.

We are no closer to selling any of Coutinho/Dembele/Malcom. We're probably gonna play a 4-4-2 because of this or a 4-2-3-1 which I'm no great fan of either.

I'd rather we just spend our money on Firpo/Cancelo/Lautaro Martinez/Van de Beek. A talented offensive RB will have a much more profound impact on balancing our offense than adding Neymar on top of our already crowded offense, diminishing returns is a real thing. We need to be better everywhere, not just becoming more top heavy. We also need to manage transfers in a way that doesn't leave 200m+ worth of dead weight rotting on our bench for no reason. Every player in the squad should have a clear role in the team or not be there at all.

We still need to sell Coutinho, Rakitic, Malcom, and maybe Umtiti/Semedo/Dembele before we think about adding anyone else, especially to the offense.

mssarm

Yea, with PSG. You can't negotiate with them. They are too proud to sell a player like Neymar at a loss. That would be a humiliation for them.

They are going to be unreasonable with their demands and he will remain there.

It will be more embarrassing for them if they try to keep him after what he said. Nasser can try to keep him and Ney can pull another trick to embarrass them even more. Not sure if Ney will comeback to Barca but one thing is certain Ney will not be playing in PSG.

Home of Barca Fans