Neymar Jr. - v5

barcafan161

Change your name to PSGfan or Moneymarfanboy.

I'm being honest and nothing more.

I loved Neymar when he was here but he isn't anymore. Doesn't mean I'm going to be a complete homer and stop talking about football because he's gone. I praise this team when it's deserved and will be negative when we lose. I will always praise another team if it's deserved as well. What I have said is true. If PSG win the CL he will be the front runner. It's how this award is judged now. Otherwise Messi wins this every year. Ronaldo will win it again this year due to the year he had and Real won everything that was important. Just the way things are.

Neymar being gone doesn't mean people should stop being honest about how great he is.

Last edited:

Garrus

No way. And its quite clear he doesn't intend to lose sleep over it. He is giving all the penalties to cavani.
Ahhhhhhh, Say what? :rofl1:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A4vUXfwu8dE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
No, you don't. But when your supposed reason for leaving is for new challenges, and you go to the juggernaut team in a weak league? It makes you look like a bitch. If he really meant what he said, he should have gone to a competitive league and really tested himself. Premier league being the toughest one.

Julien

Ahhhhhhh, Say what? :rofl1:
Well, sorry but Neymessi is right.

Cavani was the one upset about being pushed out as revealed by RMC today.

Neymar got upset about Cavani's behavior, but in the sense that he suspected that Cavani thought PSG wants to replace him with neymar, and Mbappe, while slowly pushing him out of the club.

Still according from today by RMC, it was Neymar that made a step forward before the game against Metz. He went to meet Cavani after work, and explained to him that he doesn't plan to push him out, and that he counts on him to score a lot, and make PSG wins by any means.

Neymar was right according to RMC, since he explained to Neymar that yeah he was upset. But now it's different, and he really liked what Neymar did, as a friend, and partner on the pitch.

I didn't watch PSG games (like the one against Celtic) but according to french press, now they seem as close as they can be on the pitch.

Now of course, you're free to think RMC is lying.

Last edited:

Julien

No, you don't. But when your supposed reason for leaving is for new challenges, and you go to the juggernaut team in a weak league? It makes you look like a bitch. If he really meant what he said, he should have gone to a competitive league and really tested himself. Premier league being the toughest one.
Going to french league makes him look like a bitch? What logic is this?

If he wins the CL, and WC, it will further his legacy more than winning just the PL.

It was when, and how he left us that he was a bitch. Lying about when he chose to leave etc. But I don't see how going to french league makes him look like a bitch. He had 100% right to choose where to go. What will count now, is what he will do in competitions that count, like CL, and WC.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
It makes him look like a bitch because he says he left for "new challenges" and titles. Like, bro, you can't be serious lol? Neymar, I mean. Winning the French league with P$g is like winning a title against a bunch of freshman teams while you're on the senior team. He won't further his legacy there one damn bit. It all hinges on them winning the cl, which is laughable. Sure, they have a chance. But to leave Barca to further your own legacy, with pretty much only winning the cl in mind? It just seems like bullshit. And money isn't a factor, right Ney :lol:

He has 100% right to go anywhere he wants, and that's why he looks like a bitch in my eyes. If he actually meant what he said, he would have gone somewhere where winning titles actually mean something. Winning titles in pretty much any other of the major leagues is more meaningful than winning the French league. And the other major teams have just as much chance of winning the cl as p$g at this point imo. Even the bundesliga, while being a one horse race most of the time, is way more competitive and has more quality than the French league.

Going to the French league doesn't make him a bitch. Going there while giving the bullshit reasons why does.

Givenchy

why are people still argueing over this shit :lol: the guy left for money, if he wanted a challenge and 'to prove himself' he'd of gone to the PL which the media like to paint as the hardest league - can you imagine how unbearable the english media would be if he joined City and fired them to the PL? idiots still use the PL stick to beat Messi with in the 'debate' with Cristiano. Ligue 1 is a walk in the park for him, nothing he achieves there is impressive to anyone. Mbappe moving there I can understand as its his home country and less pressure on his shoulders, Neymar has no excuse.

JamDav1982

why are people still argueing over this shit :lol: the guy left for money, if he wanted a challenge and 'to prove himself' he'd of gone to the PL which the media like to paint as the hardest league. Ligue 1 is a walk in the park for him, nothing he achieves there is impressive to anyone. Mbappe moving there I can understand as its his home country and less pressure on his shoulders, Neymar has no excuse.

No PL team were going to pay his clause this summer anyway.

He left for more money and chance to lead his own team in CL.

mark1nhu

It makes him look like a bitch because he says he left for "new challenges" and titles. Like, bro, you can't be serious lol? Neymar, I mean. Winning the French league with P$g is like winning a title against a bunch of freshman teams while you're on the senior team. He won't further his legacy there one damn bit. It all hinges on them winning the cl, which is laughable. Sure, they have a chance. But to leave Barca to further your own legacy, with pretty much only winning the cl in mind? It just seems like bullshit. And money isn't a factor, right Ney :lol:

He has 100% right to go anywhere he wants, and that's why he looks like a bitch in my eyes. If he actually meant what he said, he would have gone somewhere where winning titles actually mean something. Winning titles in pretty much any other of the major leagues is more meaningful than winning the French league. And the other major teams have just as much chance of winning the cl as p$g at this point imo. Even the bundesliga, while being a one horse race most of the time, is way more competitive and has more quality than the French league.

Going to the French league doesn't make him a bitch. Going there while giving the bullshit reasons why does.

I thought it was clear as fuck the actual "challenge" is to make PSG win a CL. How you can ignore this big huge gigantic challenge and keep focusing on the French farmers' league is beyond comprehension.

Home of Barca Fans