Neymar Jr. - v5

5ergio_Busquets

No one even talked about him being a traitor etc. Thats not what is being argued here. You lost your shit when people call neymar a great player which he is, and you also lost your shit when someone said CL will be enough for him to win bdor.

You are indeed 10.

:lol: Actually you are the one talking like a little kid.
Admit that you are a fanboy of Moneymar's don't be ashamed!

Sneer

Banned
He didn't go to PSG to prove he is the best as he and the whole world know he isn't.
He went there for money and to try to win balon d'or. Winning the balon d'or and being the best are two very different things as CR7 proved.

Yeah, because you reside in his head and know what he thinks.

Sneer

Banned
I don't care about the traitor, so don't talk to me about him and his bd'or ambitions.
Moneymar is a traitor and a fraud who disrespected the club and the fans. He doesn't deserve any respect from any real Barca fan.

What will that make Dembele, judging by his pre transfer protests and antics at BVB?
After all BVB took him from Rennes and gave him his shine.

Sneer

Banned
:lol: Actually you are the one talking like a little kid.
Admit that you are a fanboy of Moneymar's don't be ashamed!

You sound like the special kid here.
It has nothing to do with being a fanboy!
I vehemently detest CR7's personality, but I would never for once say he is an inferior footballer.
Neymar left for the Money and the chance to be the BIG kahuna in PSG.... Which entails more MONEY, more attention and a brighter chance at winning the Ballon d'Or.
Tell one player who wouldn't move given the circumstances?

5ergio_Busquets

What will that make Dembele, judging by his pre transfer protests and antics at BVB?
After all BVB took him from Rennes and gave him his shine.

Dembele's behavior shouldn't be compared in any way with the disgusting behavior of the the traitor. Yes it was unprofessional but at least he was clear and didn't lie like the fraud did.
The traitor kept silent and waited with his fraud father, who taught him how to be a fraud, to collect the loyalty bonus.
While he had a complete deal with PSG he kept lying to the club and the fans telling them he was still thinking what to do. Alves confirmed that the traitor was lying by revealing that it was the fraud who made him join PSG in first place. Some say that he had an agreement with PSG already last year and he renewed only to collect the bonuses and keeping the buyout fee relatively low reveals he had the intention to leave long before this summer.
He should have made it clear to the club and the fans that he wants to leave and there wouldn't be a problem but he didn't.
He ruined a very important preseason for the team with a new coach and disadvantaged the club's transfer window. That surely shows how much he loves the club and respects his team mates.

"After all BVB took him from Rennes and gave him his shine"
You probably don't know that Barca wanted to sign Dembele already from Rennes but he didn't want to join because of the presence of MSN knowing that he wouldn't get much playing time.
Dembele was on of Europe's top talents already before he joined Dortmund. Again Dembele's behavior with Dortmund was not good but you could understand it coming from a 20 years old when they wanted to stop him from going to his dream club. Unprofessional behavior but no where near as unprofessional as a player missing important games to attend his sisters birthdays.

5ergio_Busquets

You sound like the special kid here.
It has nothing to do with being a fanboy!
I vehemently detest CR7's personality, but I would never for once say he is an inferior footballer.
Neymar left for the Money and the chance to be the BIG kahuna in PSG.... Which entails more MONEY, more attention and a brighter chance at winning the Ballon d'Or.
Tell one player who wouldn't move given the circumstances?

Are you new to football kid? Because if you were watching football since long enough you should know that PSG were trying to sign Europe's top stars since :nasser: took them over.
And they only succeded this summer with the greedy Moneymar and his fraud father. So there are many players who refused to join them.

Julien

I don't care about the traitor, so don't talk to me about him and his bd'or ambitions.
Moneymar is a traitor and a fraud who disrespected the club and the fans. He doesn't deserve any respect from any real Barca fan.
That's stupid to be like that, sorry.

If neymar says the sky is blue, that I say the sky is blue, will you say the sky is red, and that I am not a real Barca fan just to rage?

What he said isn't false. If neymar wins CL+Ligue 1, he will be a Ballon d'Or contender.

5ergio_Busquets

That's stupid to be like that, sorry.

If neymar says the sky is blue, that I say the sky is blue, will you say the sky is red, and that I am not a real Barca fan just to rage?

What he said isn't false. If neymar wins CL+Ligue 1, he will be a Ballon d'Or contender.

Read my posts again and tell me where exactly did I say anything about what's needed to win the bd'or.
Then come back and tell me who is the stupid one smart guy!
And I didn't say he is a Neymar fanboy because of that one particular post, to make it easy for you to understand.
So don't post before you understand what's going on clever guy!

Last edited:

Julien

GLOBOTV owner claimed 85 millions people in Brazil watched Neymar Press Conference Oo (The Telegraph).

Any Brazilian here can confirm that?

Julien

Read my posts again and tell me where exactly did I say anything about what he needs to win to win the bd'or.
Then come back and tell me who is the stupid one smart guy!
I'm didn't say he is a Neymar fanboy because of that particular posts, to make it easy to you to understand.
BarcaFan, and others claimed Neymar can win it if he wins the CL, you called the first a neymar fanboy right away while he's right. But whatever floats your boat dude...

5ergio_Busquets

BarcaFan, and others claimed Neymar can win it if he wins the CL, you called the first a neymar fanboy right away while he's right. But whatever floats your boat dude...

Why does calling him a Neymar fanboy mean to you that I disagree with what he said?
I had an argument with him before that made it clear to me that he is a Neymar fanboy, so I didn't call him that because I disagree with what he said in his post.
And why call people stupid before understanding what's going on? Maybe next time next time you shouldn't involve yourself in discussions you don't know what they are about, because it makes you look stupid.

Horatio

You're welcome
With Messi playing more centrally I don't see a chance for Neymar to get the B'Dor. Leo will rack up numbers no one bar CR can compete with. Neymar will need to win CL and probably even WC to get it this year.

Ronaldo ain't going to be competing either. He will be benched too many times.

Sneer

Banned
Dembele's behavior shouldn't be compared in any way with the disgusting behavior of the the traitor. Yes it was unprofessional but at least he was clear and didn't lie like the fraud did.
The traitor kept silent and waited with his fraud father, who taught him how to be a fraud, to collect the loyalty bonus.
While he had a complete deal with PSG he kept lying to the club and the fans telling them he was still thinking what to do. Alves confirmed that the traitor was lying by revealing that it was the fraud who made him join PSG in first place. Some say that he had an agreement with PSG already last year and he renewed only to collect the bonuses and keeping the buyout fee relatively low reveals he had the intention to leave long before this summer.
He should have made it clear to the club and the fans that he wants to leave and there wouldn't be a problem but he didn't.
He ruined a very important preseason for the team with a new coach and disadvantaged the club's transfer window. That surely shows how much he loves the club and respects his team mates.

"After all BVB took him from Rennes and gave him his shine"
You probably don't know that Barca wanted to sign Dembele already from Rennes but he didn't want to join because of the presence of MSN knowing that he wouldn't get much playing time.
Dembele was on of Europe's top talents already before he joined Dortmund. Again Dembele's behavior with Dortmund was not good but you could understand it coming from a 20 years old when they wanted to stop him from going to his dream club. Unprofessional behavior but no where near as unprofessional as a player missing important games to attend his sisters birthdays.

Try again.

Sneer

Banned
Are you new to football kid? Because if you were watching football since long enough you should know that PSG were trying to sign Europe's top stars since :nasser: took them over.
And they only succeded this summer with the greedy Moneymar and his fraud father. So there are many players who refused to join them.

WTF are you talking about?
You are having problems comprehening apparently.
I did mention "given the circumstances",
which implies knowing you are forever going to be a shadow to the big guy, who happens to be Messi in this case.
Oh and BTW, I should be calling you a kid..... You reason like one, write like one and BTW, I even though I was a kid back then I watched Romario, Hagi, Koeman play way back in 94.

Home of Barca Fans