Neymar Jr. - v5

Garrus

Neymar told everyone he was leaving at the Messi wedding. It was not a surprise. Barcelona was the one trying to keep him at all costs and forced him to play friendlies plus attend commercial events in USA and China. The moment the obligations were over and the team moved back to Spain the deal was finalized. Get your facts right.
How thick of a skull can you possibly have to say such an idiotic statement.
The whole point of paying the release clause, Is to terminate the player's contract, Which absolves him from all the obligations, commercial or not, listed in the contract.
He could've paid the release clause whenever he wanted and absolve himself from any commercial obligation to our club, NO ONE COULD'VE FORCED HIM TO DO ANYTHING.
This matter have been clear and dusted already, Multiple times and long time ago, He hanged around until 1st setmpeber to collect his loyaliy bonus (Which he were not able to get), Then a day or two later he paid his release clause.
We're getting tired of hearing BS from neymar's fanboys.

How thick of a skull can you possibly have to say such an idiotic statement.
The whole point of paying the release clause, Is to terminate the player's contract, Which absolves him from all the obligations, commercial or not, listed in the contract.
He could've paid the release clause whenever he wanted and absolve himself from any commercial obligation to our club, NO ONE COULD'VE FORCED HIM TO DO ANYTHING.
This matter have been clear and dusted already, Multiple times and long time ago, He hanged around until 1st setmpeber to collect his loyaliy bonus (Which he were not able to get), Then a day or two later he paid his release clause.
We're getting tired of hearing BS from neymar's fanboys.

Not sure why you need to be that aggressive. Factually, you may be right but so do I. He only came back to Spain at that deadline. It may be a coincidence or not. He was forced to go to China and made Barcelona millions for that so he was the last to travel to Spain. After that he met with his lawyers, signed the deal and Barcelona still tried to keep him. Am I wrong here?

Now, do you concede he could have said he had a back pain? Just like Barcelona told Coutinho to do and therefore he could have been absent in the matches/events Barcelona signed and were worth millions of Euros for the Club? Btw, that was one of the reasons he wanted to leave, his image rights.

Can you concede that? He'd still get the loyalty bonus without being forced to attend some crap marketing campaigns in stores in USA/China. He could act like Coutinho did and you were all in favor of that. Or am I wrong? If not, that would've been Better, I guess?

Garrus

Not sure why you need to be that aggressive. Factually, you may be right but so do I. He only came back to Spain at that deadline. It may be a coincidence or not. He was forced to go to China and made Barcelona millions for that so he was the last to travel to Spain. After that he met with his lawyers, signed the deal and Barcelona still tried to keep him. Am I wrong here?

Now, do you concede he could have said he had a back pain? Just like Barcelona told Coutinho to do and therefore he could have been absent in the matches/events Barcelona signed and were worth millions of Euros for the Club? Btw, that was one of the reasons he wanted to leave, his image rights.

Can you concede that? He'd still get the loyalty bonus without being forced to attend some crap marketing campaigns in stores in USA/China. He could act like Coutinho did and you were all in favor of that. Or am I wrong? If not, that would've been Better, I guess?
No he cannot get the loyalty bonus if he acted like coutinho, There are certain conditions must be met for the player to receive it, And here i am quoting them from a good member in this forum called 'DennyCrane'
1. The player does not negotiate with another club in the last three months before July 31.
2. The player will express publicly his commitment to fulfil his contract.
3. The collection was to be made on September 1, to ensure that he did not go to another club.

In general, The best chance to collect this loyalty bonus is to behave in a fully committed manner to the current club prior to collection, That's what his lawyers must've advised him to do, And that's why he stuck around during the US tour and done the china trip for barca.

Coutinho on the other hand, Will be denied his loyalty bonus, That happens in EPL when a player hands in a transfer request, Coutinho even though he'll be with liverpool in season 2017-2018, He won't receive any bonus at the end of it, Or in any subsequent seasons because he shown a non- committed attitude to his club.

Galning

You guys don't understand that Neymar left so he can come back from PSG in 2 years time as a Ronaldinho 2.0
Save Barça from the shit mess they are in and win CL + Ballon d'Or.

:neymar:

Sneer

Banned
Mbappe apparently just said on French TV channel Canal+ SPORT that Neymar called him to ask him if he was going to sign in Paris too. To which he replied yes.

edit, not sure about the part when Neymar called him. Some people said it was early this summer, some others that it was later. Need to see the video myself but can't at the moment :(

iBAxB2s.png

George_Costanza

Mbappe apparently just said on French TV channel Canal+ SPORT that Neymar called him to ask him if he was going to sign in Paris too. To which he replied yes.

edit, not sure about the part when Neymar called him. Some people said it was early this summer, some others that it was later. Need to see the video myself but can't at the moment :(

Probably in reference to this tweet when Neymar was in the US and all media talking about him leaving to PSG

[tw]883448408467484673[/tw]

5ergio_Busquets

PSG are now scheduling their games on Friday because they know nobody will notice them when the big boys in the big leagues are playing :lol:
Still, nobody will care to watch them play in their amateur league :iniesta:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans