Neymar Jr. - v5

Veratti, despite being world class, would have been twice the player he is today had he continued his journey in la liga or in the premier league.

When I saw him play I realized that he actually is the best midfielder in the world along with Busquets. I believe he is better than Thiago, Modric and Kroos. But like Neymar he will ruin himself playing for PSG.

But he deserves it. He had an agent who wants the best for his legacy rather than Money (like Raiola) and spoke for him against his employee publicly. But all veratti did is being a coward and apologize after being threatened. And not only that, he sacked his agent and appointed a hippopotamus as his agent and claims that he is happy to be in PSG and that he wants to be part of their ambitious project. You deserve it you rat.

Be careful what you wish for. They will so **** our midfield and currently leaky defense it wouldn't even be funny.

Paulinho will be there for us.

But seriously, Neymar couldn't do shit against's Paulinho's Corinthians. Both teams dominated during his short stay in Brazil and his stats were much worse against him.

Hate him or his father all you want, you can't deny his talent. :lol: at anyone who laughed at the idea that Sneyke is the second best player in the world, let alone second best at Barca.

Glad Madrid won't have him for the next 5 years if nothing else.

We all know that Neymar is the second best player in the world on his day. But it is funny to see two psg fans Julien and Vauk hyping him up like losing him is like the end of Barca.

Actually, for a team like Barca that relies on systematic passing game, Neymar is a bad fit. Barca's problem is not losing Neymar. It is the board.

Porque

Was there anyone who doubted that Neymar would look a billion bucks in a second rate league like Ligue Uncle.

When he does it in a CL Semi, then we can talk.

dillinja

Everyone knows ligue 1 is a second rate league. Thats why for the golden boot 1.5 goals in ligue 1 is equivalent to 1 goal in la liga, prem, serie a and bundesliga.

That's actually not true, the top 5 leagues based on UEFA coefficient have a 2x multiplier for the golden boot and Ligue 1 is 5th.

Devils

Apparently he hit out at the board.

[tw]899411490662383616[/tw]

The board shouldn't be there, Barca deserve much better.

Home of Barca Fans