Neymar Jr. - v5

Lutece FC

When the hell is Neymar going to beat Bayern, Barca or Real Madrid with Unai Emery? Won't happen. Do you really see Unai Emery winning the CL with a French club?
He won Europa League twice. I'm confident. If it's not with him maybe it will take 2, 3, 5 years maybe more but Paris will win Champions League in the coming years.

Jair Ventura

He won Europa League twice. I'm confident. If it's not with him maybe it will take 2, 3, 5 years maybe more but Paris will win Champions League in the coming years.

Emery is as mediocre as the EPL. AH is smart so I don't expect him to be managing PSG beyond next season, he'll likely be replaced with an actual top manager in Jardim.

Lutece FC

I agree at 100% with [MENTION=19661]Jair Ventura[/MENTION]. EPL is trash, it's a disgrace. Compare the amount invested by those clubs and their result. Compare how many talent French and Portugese championships create every year and how many EPL create and then come to rob with their money. Their academies are shameful (except Chelsea maybe.)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

If you guys don't win the CL while Neymar is there, then what's the point of signing him for double the world record fee?

Bu3aLi

Actual (non posting) barca fans looking for news updates not arguements that have nothing to do with the thread.

Recent Dani Alves post says alot.

KingLeo10

emery used to get destroyed by barca/madrid for fun. he isn't even getting you guys in the final.

BBZ8800

A team who's leader is Neymar, can't win a CL.
Be prepared for a world recorder in hot and cold matches, who's gone missing when you need him the most.
He usually plays better in autumn and winter and totally disappears in spring, when you need him the most.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think either that he'll suddenly improve and make a step forward. As someone said earlier, he was kept in check in Barca with players he couldn't look down at. Imagine how his ego will explode in PSG.

220mil. is a great deal if we can make right signing(s).

spark

Rich calling the English teams trash when PSG hasn't advanced past the quarterfinals since Qatar took over.

spark

Yes I agree with you. He's not constant. He will never be a Messi or a C.Ronaldo.

[tw]891717947621867520[/tw]

3rd party investor confirmed. It's 100 % legal and FPF compliant. It will be very hard for UEFA to find something to say.

Paris S.G. will pays 0 € of the clause. Only his salary and commission to his father. Barca board is really upset. Maybe that's why they want to cry to UEFA.

Well as long as the investor says so :rolleyes: .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A trash Man City with a Yaya Toure walking on the pitch reached a SF, but these guys haven't yet lol

Gaudi

If uefa was serious there wouldn't be some shaddy ffp but salary cap. So of course this is just show dancing.

Home of Barca Fans