Neymar Jr. - v5

wisconsincule

Honestly I'm indifferent if he stays or goes. I still stand firm that he will stay but this whole saga is stupid. Just a huge distraction and hurting the club.

behindbrowneyes

Neymar can fuck off. He can't tell us who to sign.

Looking at some transfers the sporting department has made in the last years our players probably know better who would fit us. You also can't know how much truth is behind "player A asks club to sign player Z". There were uncountable rumours and reports on Messi demanding this or that player. Don't buy it.

It is very likely that a Coutinho-transfer would please Neymar. However, we are after Coutinho for a longer period and our interest increased since Klopp decided to convert him into a LCM/LAM/Iniesta role. I liked the games of him he played there. We all know Messi is the best passer out there, but it is a waste of his talent to let him do this all the time. We need a mid that at least relieves Leo in this role and as we won't get that Xavi-replacement we can at least try to get the replacement of Iniesta betimes. Maybe Iniesta could play the Xavi-role. Don't know.

mssarm

It seems like they are still negotiating and there's nothing to finalize. I guess Pique's tweet meant that Ney agreed to sit and negotiate with Barca, with understanding that Barca cannot match PSG offer. Nothing surprising,but it's bit funny that some fans in this forum say that they don't care if Neymar stays, yet they get very upset that Beymar hasn't come out and confirm his commitment to Barca.

Horatio

You're welcome
It seems like they are still negotiating and there's nothing to finalize. I guess Pique's tweet meant that Ney agreed to sit and negotiate with Barca, with understanding that Barca cannot match PSG offer. Nothing surprising,but it's bit funny that some fans in this forum say that they don't care if Neymar stays, yet they get very upset that Beymar hasn't come out and confirm his commitment to Barca.

Also weird people get upset over new details getting tweeted even though 90% of what has been said so far turned out false.

MessiNeymar

We are upset that this shit is still going on, we want to spend that 222M now :messi1:

Home of Barca Fans