Neymar Jr. - v5

Guaporta

To be fair the guy who runs that twitter page isn't exactly the most level headed individual. I remember him blocking a bunch of people a year ago after he went on some tirade when it came to Messi vs Neymar debate. :lol:

I think he even blamed Messi for Neymar's issues at one point.

Still, I get why some would block you when you're asking those kinds of questions. However, if you're sparking a debate with a controversial statement like that and blocking the ones that oppose... That's just sad. Social media platforms are the base for discussions. If you just want to shout out meaningless statements and have no one calling you out, a giant brick wall might be of service... ;)

Jair Ventura

Congrats Barca fans! I know you're down on him but as soon as he starts scoring goals for you again you'll forgive him. It's hard to pass up that kind of money, and he did for the love of his teammates. Respect!

Sneer

Banned
Well Coutinho would make a massive addition to the team. This could mean that we have found a genuine heir to Iniesta and we can push for Verratti next season.
Having Roberto,Alena and the two aforementioned would mean a young promising core of midfield players.
Neymar stays we get great new players, win win win.

Devils

We should be after Coutinho but not under the demands of this twat and his scumbag father.

It sends a terrible message to our other players over just how much power Neymar has in this club. Luckily, the other players on our squad are men and wouldn't make such outrageous demands like the 25 year old child.

Last edited:

Sneer

Banned
Congrats Barca fans! I know you're down on him but as soon as he starts scoring goals for you again you'll forgive him. It's hard to pass up that kind of money, and he did for the love of his teammates. Respect!

One of the most logical comments on the thread through out this madness.
That money is way too good to pass up!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans