Neymar Jr. - v5

BBZ8800

[gfy]HalfFatalBear[/gfy]

just because you write essais and keep writing the same stuff a 100 different ways doesn't mean you speak any truth .. some of the stuff you write is genuinly laughable ..
literally every single fast counter attack we execute we find Neymar behind it , either as a finisher or a builder .. everytime he receives the ball with space infront of him he put the pedal to the metal and leave the fullbacks in the dust .. he's done it 6 or 7 times today alone .. so save that mythology of yours man

Neymar is not even touching the ball from 80:40 to 80:45.
5 seconds of nothing, 5 seconds of clownish tricks for 8-year old kids.

Further, when he receives a ball, Sevilla has 3 defenders in a back line and the 4th guy is somewhere in between Neymar and Digne.
Barcelona has 3 players against them, Neymar, Suarez and Digne.
So, when Neymar received a ball, it was a 3 players versus 4 players action.
After 5-6 seconds of waiting and doing tricks, Sevilla's defense is now consolidated and has 3 players in the back line and 4 players in a second line of defense, very close to them.

So, when Neymar received a ball, we had 3 players (Neymar, Luis Suarez, Digne) vs 4 defenders.
After Ney's trick, we had 4 players (Neymar, Suarez, Messi, Digne) vs 7 Sevilla's defenders.

It is not even about a bad trick which ended wrong.
Even if he made a magic trick in the end and dribbled past that guy, he still ruined an action of our team and forced our team to suddenly outsmart 7 Sevilla's defenders instead of "only" 4 defenders at 80:40, when he received a ball.
So, even if he dribbled the first guy and passed the ball to Messi or Luis, they would be surrouded by 4-5 Sevilla's defenders, either way.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
It feels as if contractual agreements is a perpetual process. Not a day goes by without hearing some contract related news.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Spanish National Court judge Jose de la Mata (Ex-RM director) took the decision to reopen the case & Neymar will now stand on trial.

Official statement from the club

The Board of Directors have decided to appeal against the interlocutory judgement made by judge José de la Mata in Madrid. He has proposed that the National Court open an indictment against the player, Neymar Jr, his parents, expresident Sandro Rosell, president Jose Maria Bartomeu, and the club as a juridical person. This is in the context of the lawsuit interposed by the investment fund DIS because of the signing of the Brazilian player.

The board expressed its surprise and total disagreement with this development and its reasoning, especially taking into account the same magistrate's decision to dismiss the case last July and no action took place against the president Bartomeu. If the judicial action starts, FC Barcelona will maintain the innocence of those who are being investigated.

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/club/news/2016-2017/agreements-of-the-board-of-directors

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It feels as if contractual agreements is a perpetual process. Not a day goes by without hearing some contract related news.

Yup, it's sad really. Our players should focus on improving on the pitch and not on they bank account.

Sali

Neymar is not even touching the ball from 80:40 to 80:45.
5 seconds of nothing, 5 seconds of clownish tricks for 8-year old kids.

Further, when he receives a ball, Sevilla has 3 defenders in a back line and the 4th guy is somewhere in between Neymar and Digne.
Barcelona has 3 players against them, Neymar, Suarez and Digne.
So, when Neymar received a ball, it was a 3 players versus 4 players action.
After 5-6 seconds of waiting and doing tricks, Sevilla's defense is now consolidated and has 3 players in the back line and 4 players in a second line of defense, very close to them.

So, when Neymar received a ball, we had 3 players (Neymar, Luis Suarez, Digne) vs 4 defenders.
After Ney's trick, we had 4 players (Neymar, Suarez, Messi, Digne) vs 7 Sevilla's defenders.

It is not even about a bad trick which ended wrong.
Even if he made a magic trick in the end and dribbled past that guy, he still ruined an action of our team and forced our team to suddenly outsmart 7 Sevilla's defenders instead of "only" 4 defenders at 80:40, when he received a ball.
So, even if he dribbled the first guy and passed the ball to Messi or Luis, they would be surrouded by 4-5 Sevilla's defenders, either way.
Thank you for your in-depth analysis of that scene, but we're winning 2-1 at their ground 10 mins before the final whistle. Junior was just trying to kill some time while obiously having fun while doing it.

God Serena

Thank you for your in-depth analysis of that scene, but we're winning 2-1 at their ground 10 mins before the final whistle. Junior was just trying to kill some time while obiously having fun while doing it.

2-1 away from home with only 10 minutes is FAR from the right time to fuck around with the ball. That is the kind of situation where lesser teams would dribble to the corner and stall, not give the ball away being a clown and possibly risk the full 3 points. If Neymar loses the ball there and they proceed to counter and score what would you have said then?

Sali

2-1 away from home with only 10 minutes is FAR from the right time to fuck around with the ball. That is the kind of situation where lesser teams would dribble to the corner and stall, not give the ball away being a clown and possibly risk the full 3 points. If Neymar loses the ball there and they proceed to counter and score what would you have said then?
I would have remained indifferent as it would not have made any direct impact on my life.

But seriously, I would have been mad obviously, as I was with Junior's actual fuck-up, but I understood why he stopped and took the pace out of the game in the first place. By the way at the end we were taking the ball to the corner flag as well which was strange to see.

God Serena

I would have remained indifferent as it would not have made any direct impact on my life.

But seriously, I would have been mad obviously, as I was with Junior's actual fuck-up, but I understood why he stopped and took the pace out of the game in the first place. By the way at the end we were taking the ball to the corner flag as well which was strange to see.

Maybe if that wasn't just his way of trying to beat defenders you'd have a point, but Neymar stopping the ball and killing all forward momentum for the sake of dancing isn't something exclusive to when he's trying to kill time.

Sali

Maybe if that wasn't just his way of trying to beat defenders you'd have a point, but Neymar stopping the ball and killing all forward momentum for the sake of dancing isn't something exclusive to when he's trying to kill time.
You're right.

But around 90% of the time, him beating his man like that works everytime and is part of why we all love watching football :happycry:

Home of Barca Fans