Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

No I said this season City were by far the best season and had to work hard to be that much better.

Awful effort from you if think that is same as teams in league that dominate against inferior teams almost every season.

As I said nothing similar and no La Liga and EPL are not 'one team leagues' as one side dominated them against other strong sides.

Keep up.

Your explanation is unnecessary. A club and a leagues strength is only defined by one season, as you said. Therefore the EPL is an uncompetitive, one team league.

JamDav1982

In the present, Madrid was not strong domestically. I guess that means they aren’t a strong Spanish side, and Barcelona has nothing to worry about as far as competition is concerned in Spain. Because a clubs strength is defined by a single season, and nothing else.

Marseille defeating Atletico in the final would look good for the image of Ligue 1.

No Real can clearly have a strong season by winning the CL even if come second/third in La Liga.

Not diffcult to understand.

Roma have been better this season than Monaco. Simple.

JamDav1982

Your explanation is unnecessary. A club and a leagues strength is only defined by one season, as you said. Therefore the EPL is an uncompetitive, one team league.

Haha you really need to smarten up.

Strong leagues that get won by a strong team are not same as 'one team leagues' that winner is virtually determined from the outset.

serghei

That was before their current owner took over, more than 5 years ago.

You’ll literally throw anything at the wall to avoid recognizing Monaco’s competence.

I see, a club can be strong only if a sugar daddy shows up. Otherwise it's expected to go the relegation route.

serghei

I see you’d rather troll than concede a point.

I'll be more than glad to concede a point. Just try to do better than Monaco is a strong club.

I'd give you PSG as a strong club. Then Marseille, Monaco and Lyon as good teams - good as in expected to reach the CL groups and challenge for 2nd place, while having more realistic chances to claim the 3rd EL spot. Btw, is any team in France expected to make pot 2 in CL?

JamDav1982

“Domestically, Madrid will no longer be a threat to Barca because they weren’t this season....”

Can you read?

No Real will be a threat as one of top sides in Europe even if did not have a greta season domestically.

Your making some very confused and awful points.

Who is claiming Real cant compete next season?

Jair Ventura

I'll be more than glad to concede a point. Just try to do better than Monaco is a strong club.

I'd give you PSG as a strong club. Then Marseille, Monaco and Lyon as good teams - good as in expected to reach the CL groups and challenge for 2 place, while having more realistic chances to claim the 3rd EL spot. Btw, is any team in France expected to make pot 2 in CL?

Monaco has been a top 15 European club over the last few seasons. That is a strong club.

Home of Barca Fans