Neymar Jr. - v5

Sterlingfan2000

theres carzy romour on German Press. Neymar wants Lewandowski and Thomas Tuchel at paris and he instructed PSG to get them both. PSG has offered 150€ Million to Bayern for Lewa

Morten

NO. Not this shit again. Some geniusses were saying PSG has an amazing chance of comeback aganst RM because they play better without ney and I can bet none of them saw PSG all season and it got thoroughly debunked with PSG playing horseshit at their home, now this.

Yup, they were going to play amazing as a team without Ney Ney, and Di Maria was going to be awesome(he did great in the farmers league, remember).
Brazil will be weakened without Ney Ney, but he is likely back in decent shape for the world cup.

Catta

By step away for a while, you mean hiding until the dust settles after another humiliating knock out from the CL, and return as soon transfer news start becoming relevant.

Jair Ventura

By step away for a while, you mean hiding until the dust settles after another humiliating knock out from the CL, and return as soon transfer news start becoming relevant.

I posted immediately after PSG lost the first match with Madrid, but I’m happy to know I’ve been on your mind.

Home of Barca Fans