Neymar Jr. - v5

RMU ReBorn

How is Moneymar's injury healing ? . will he be ready by the time of his Sissy's birthday ? .

Well he left and we had plenty of time to get a replacement. As long as he doesn't join Real Madrid which we have no proof he will as he said he's happy at PSG then I have to respect him for all he's done and can't hate him the same way I hate Figo for what he did.

Also apparently the board were informed a long time ago that Neymar would be departing but kept it secret.
Figo has done more to Barcelona than Moneymar ever did . Regarding the trasnfer what Moneymar did was even worse in my opinion . Not only did he betrayed the club and his friends ,he is dragging us to the court and has been insulting the club ever since he left . If you wanna respect him go ahead . This thread title is more than apt for one of the filthiest money whore in world football . How many times has he took a deliberate card to get suspended so that he can attend his sissy's birthday party, when title was at stake ? .Figo was a cunt ,but he has never done such things in his professional career at Barca and has won us man titles .

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I doubt you were following Barca when Figo left but what he did was worse and it isnt even close.

All players are 'money whores' at end of day if want to look at it that way.

Givenchy

all the anger about Neymar leaving (thinking back to those traitor posters around the streets etc) was way OTT. most people didn't expect him to retire here, he doesn't have that kind of personality. in this age with all the social media I wonder how crazy it would of been if the Figo shit happened now :lol:

Neymessi

Figo has done more to Barcelona than Moneymar ever did . Regarding the trasnfer what Moneymar did was even worse in my opinion . Not only did he betrayed the club and his friends ,he is dragging us to the court and has been insulting the club ever since he left . If you wanna respect him go ahead . This thread title is more than apt for one of the filthiest money whore in world football . How many times has he took a deliberate card to get suspended so that he can attend his sissy's birthday party, when title was at stake ? .Figo was a cunt ,but he has never done such things in his professional career at Barca and has won us man titles .

Stop talking out of your ass. Figo did nothing here compared to neymar. He had less than half the goals neymar had and had way less assists than neymar too. And the dude left for RM not PSG, leaving for RM alone is a huge sin. Neymar missed a match when it was against a really weak team that we should win anyway without him and in the larger set of things it could have been termed as a rest to him because he played a lot. Sure its not right thing to do but you exxagerrate it. Every one is a money whore in football if you want to look at it like that. Xavi is playing for money in qatar and messi has numerous cases of tax evasion and even a case of using charity for it and gets a new contract every year even though his wages are astronomical to begin with but they aren't money hungry but neymar is. No one is going to leave 21 million that is in the contract after serving 3.99 years just because of conducting negotiations a month before. Anyone will try to dodge it. He shouldn't be suing us though thats just wrong. Anyway, you know you are a pissed off hater when you claim neymar did worse than figo. Get a grip ffs.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Figo was completely different. Neymar here was a very talented player who was brought to complement our attack. And did so.

Figo was supposed to be a leader, a captain, the face of Barcelona going into the new century. Neymar was luckily years away from that.

Also Neychild left for Paris, while Figo left for Madrid. Big difference.

However, if he ends up with Real, I'm sure he'll get the welcoming at the Camp Nou as he deserves. But it won't be nowhere near as hot as Pigo's.

RMU ReBorn

Stop talking out of your ass. Figo did nothing here compared to neymar. He had less than half the goals neymar had and had way less assists than neymar too. And the dude left for RM not PSG, leaving for RM alone is a huge sin. Neymar missed a match when it was against a really weak team that we should win anyway without him and in the larger set of things it could have been termed as a rest to him because he played a lot. Sure its not right thing to do but you exxagerrate it. Every one is a money whore in football if you want to look at it like that. Xavi is playing for money in qatar and messi has numerous cases of tax evasion and even a case of using charity for it and gets a new contract every year even though his wages are astronomical to begin with but they aren't money hungry but neymar is. No one is going to leave 21 million that is in the contract after serving 3.99 years just because of conducting negotiations a month before. Anyone will try to dodge it. He shouldn't be suing us though thats just wrong. Anyway, you know you are a pissed off hater when you claim neymar did worse than figo. Get a grip ffs.

Football is not all about goals and assist you idiot . He was a pure winger and the heart of Barcelona along with Rivaldo and has lead us to league titles and showed his heart against Betis in Santiago Bernabue to give us a copa del rey title in front of White scums . He won us the title after scoring twice in the final , coming from behind . Till date that remains one of the memorable moments in Barca history winning a final in Bernabue . Whole of Moneymar's career was pampered by Messi feeding him tap ins and easy penaltys . Figo was barca's best player and captian. Infact he was the best in spain along with Rivaldo . Moneymar was not even the second best in Barcelona . It was Luis Suarez

Xavi left after he was past his prime . And even stayed for one extra season for the benefit of the club unlike the whore who dragged Barcelona to the court, a club that gave everything to him . what a cunt .

Last edited:

Neymessi

Football is not all about goals and assist you idiot . He was a pure winger and the heart of Barcelona along with Rivaldo and has lead us to league titles and showed his heart against Betis in Santiago Bernabue to give us a copa del rey title in front of White scums . He won us the title after scoring twice in the final , coming from behind . Till date that remains one of the memorable moments in Barca history winning a final in Bernabue . Whole of Moneymar's career was pampered by Messi feeding him tap ins and easy penaltys . Figo was barca's best player and captian. Infact he was the best in spain along with Rivaldo . Moneymar was not even the second best in Barcelona . It was Luis Suarez

Xavi left after he was past his prime . And even stayed for one extra season for the benefit of the club unlike the whore who dragged Barcelona to the court, a club that gave everything to him . what a cunt .

Neymar had plenty of good moments and all. If not for messi he would have been the main man here too. The PSG comeback was something figo couldn't do if he stayed for 20 years here. Neymar had plenty of contribution in CL too for example becoming the only player to score in all games of knockouts in our treble season. I could go on and on but thats not the point. The point is one and that is figo left for RM, no way neymar is a bigger traitor than figo, get yourself a reality check you 10 year old spoiled kid. "Whole of Moneymar's career was pampered by Messi feeding him tap ins and easy penaltys". LOL

RMU ReBorn

Neymar had plenty of good moments and all. If not for messi he would have been the main man here too. The PSG comeback was something figo couldn't do if he stayed for 20 years here. Neymar had plenty of contribution in CL too for example becoming the only player to score in all games of knockouts in our treble season. I could go on and on but thats not the point. The point is one and that is figo left for RM, no way neymar is a bigger traitor than figo, get yourself a reality check you 10 year old spoiled kid. "Whole of Moneymar's career was pampered by Messi feeding him tap ins and easy penaltys". LOL
Neymar had plenty of good moments playing along with all time greats of Barca like Messi , Iniesta , Suarez , xavi ( first season ) , Pique , Masche , Busquets . Yeah certainly Figo wouldn't have pulled out a comeback like that without a player like Messi playing in the center thus by giving free spaces in the wings . Figo was the main man in that Barca squad were as Messi is the main man in the current squad and Moneymar wouldn't have been the main man without Messi as long as certain Luis suarez plays for Barcelona :) . What Figo did against Betis in CDR final was more than what Moneymar did in Barcelona without Messi , whenever he was injured . And yeah he scored in all Cl knock out matches , fed on platter by Messi and Suarez . Still remember all those goals :) Figo would have teared apart defenses had he played with Messi and suarez

Figo was a cunt who left Barca for money . Moneymar was a bigger cunt who left us for money as well as dragging us to court tarnishing the image of the club . Only Snake jr asslickers will defend what all he did to us

I hope this cunt becomes another kaka in disguise after the injury losing yards of pace and let him rot in Paris . Figo was a cunt a traitor but he was twice the player Snake jr ever was . A Ballon dor winner , competing with Zidane , Shevchenko ,Nesta and Henry . were as snake jr is finding it hard to come out of cavani's shadows , let alone Messi and Ronaldo's

Neymessi

Neymar had plenty of good moments playing along with all time greats of Barca like Messi , Iniesta , Suarez , xavi ( first season ) , Pique , Masche , Busquets . Yeah certainly Figo wouldn't have pulled out a comeback like that without a player like Messi playing in the center thus by giving free spaces in the wings . Figo was the main man in that Barca squad were as Messi is the main man in the current squad and Moneymar wouldn't have been the main man without Messi as long as certain Luis suarez plays for Barcelona :) . What Figo did against Betis in CDR final was more than what Moneymar did in Barcelona without Messi , whenever he was injured . And yeah he scored in all Cl knock out matches , fed on platter by Messi and Suarez . Still remember all those goals :) Figo would have teared apart defenses had he played with Messi and suarez

Figo was a cunt who left Barca for money . Moneymar was a bigger cunt who left us for money as well as dragging us to court tarnishing the image of the club . Only Snake jr asslickers will defend what all he did to us

While I type this post I wonder if you are the most juvenile person on this forum. Seriously how old are you?

1) Neymar did the PSG comeback for the most part himself. Messi and suarez had an extremely mediocre match.

2) Neymar would have been the main man at barca if not for messi. Suarez is a striker who knows how to score goals and thats it. Don't throw his misleading assists stat on me now. His overall gameplay is very shit and he can't playmake 1% of what messi and neymar can. Suarez had more impact than neymar and thats a different thing altogether.

3) No one is going to take you seriously if you use statements like "And yeah he scored in all Cl knock out matches , fed on platter by Messi and Suarez" and "Whole of Moneymar's career was pampered by Messi feeding him tap ins and easy penaltys". Neymar had plenty of assists for messi and suarez and vice versa also.

4) Neymar is an outstanding player in Brazil where there is no messi. Stop with your retarded comments that messi is the reason he is considered a great player. Your mom really should not allow you to use a laptop.

5)"Neymar jr asslickers" LOL Why don't you admit neymar is an awesome player and you are just butthurt he left you? No one is defending him. What I am saying is that he isn't a bigger traitor than figo. Not even 10% of him. You are such an idiot you can't even read properly jeez your mom needs to teach you a lesson.

6)Only someone who is butthurt to the EXTREME will say ney was a bigger traitor than figo. You don't worry kid it will be fine by time. Slowly your wounds will heal as your grow up and once you turn 18 they will heal completely. Until then go on youtube and facebook and type in the comments "Snakemar" and leave this forum for adults. There are plenty of people who hate neymar here but no one is that butthurt like you are calling him a bigger traitor than figo. This is my last reply to you I hope you sort your life from now on until you reach puberty.

I hope this cunt becomes another kaka in disguise after the injury losing yards of pace and let him rot in Paris . Figo was a cunt a traitor but he was twice the player Snake jr ever was . A Ballon dor winner , competing with Zidane , Shevchenko ,Nesta and Henry . were as snake jr is finding it hard to come out of cavani's shadows , let alone Messi and Ronaldo's

Just because he was a better player is irrelevant how stupid can you be? The fact is that he left for RM. Period. And that makes him a bigger traitor.

"were as snake jr is finding it hard to come out of cavani's shadows" Learn to type "where" at least. I know you are 12 but even at that age you should know the difference between where and were. And lol cavani is a better player than neymar now? My god what a stupid child we have here.

RMU ReBorn

While I type this post I wonder if you are the most juvenile person on this forum. Seriously how old are you?

1) Neymar did the PSG comeback for the most part himself. Messi and suarez had an extremely mediocre match.

2) Neymar would have been the main man at barca if not for messi. Suarez is a striker who knows how to score goals and thats it. Don't throw his misleading assists stat on me now. His overall gameplay is very shit and he can't playmake 1% of what messi and neymar can. Suarez had more impact than neymar and thats a different thing altogether.

3) No one is going to take you seriously if you use statements like "And yeah he scored in all Cl knock out matches , fed on platter by Messi and Suarez" and "Whole of Moneymar's career was pampered by Messi feeding him tap ins and easy penaltys". Neymar had plenty of assists for messi and suarez and vice versa also.

4) Neymar is an outstanding player in Brazil where there is no messi. Stop with your retarded comments that messi is the reason he is considered a great player. Your mom really should not allow you to use a laptop.

5)"Neymar jr asslickers" LOL Why don't you admit neymar is an awesome player and you are just butthurt he left you? No one is defending him. What I am saying is that he isn't a bigger traitor than figo. Not even 10% of him. You are such an idiot you can't even read properly jeez your mom needs to teach you a lesson.

6)Only someone who is butthurt to the EXTREME will say ney was a bigger traitor than figo. You don't worry kid it will be fine by time. Slowly your wounds will heal as your grow up and once you turn 18 they will heal completely. Until then go on youtube and facebook and type in the comments "Snakemar" and leave this forum for adults. There are plenty of people who hate neymar here but no one is that butthurt like you are calling him a bigger traitor than figo. This is my last reply to you I hope you sort your life from now on until you reach puberty.
1) Nop he didn't pulled out the PSG comeback mostly by himself . It was a team effort . 3-4-3 wouldn't have been possible without Messi playing from the middle , winning balls and possession ( he had 80 % of possession playing in a jampack mid) that gave moneymar loads of free spaces to operate with . Only juvenile moneymar asslickers will forget Messi's contribution in that match .

2) . Nop Neymar was never the second best Barca player in that team . It was Luis suarez . Were the hell has it written that a striker can't be the main man in a team ? . I will throw all the assists as long as hypocrite like you argues with me . You are the one where brought goals and assists tally to compare Neymar and Figo , were job of a winger has changed over the years . Suarez was the man who changed the attacking dimensions of barca . We looked like a completely different time after his debut . Him and Messi ran the show during our treble season as well as lucho's second season .

3) Neymar indeed was pampered by Messi and suarez . Half of his barca career , he experienced phases were he had goal droughts and it was Messi and suarez who fed him like a baby . I lost count on Number of chances he squandered in his last season , fed by Messi .

4) were did i said Neymar failed for Brazil . What i said is he was pampered by Messi in Barcelona . And Neyboy will find it tought to replicate the European success he had in Barca playing with Cavani and Mbappe . :lol:

5) i know butthurt Ney lickers will find it hard to digest my comments . They will lick his ass even for his failed trickery's . Figo was a cunt and a traitor for joining our rival and Neymar is a bigger cunt for dragging us to the court , lying to his mates and using Barcelona as a holiday destination . People should decide who is the real juvenile of this forum after reading the comments like 'Figo wouldn't have pulled of Psg comeback' or Snake jr did more than what Figo did in his Barca career :lol:

Just because he was a better player is irrelevant how stupid can you be? The fact is that he left for RM. Period. And that makes him a bigger traitor.

"were as snake jr is finding it hard to come out of cavani's shadows" Learn to type "where" at least. I know you are 12 but even at that age you should know the difference between where and were. And lol cavani is a better player than neymar now? My god what a stupid child we have here.

It doesn't matter what i write . fact is Neymar will forever be in the shadow of Cavani in QSG . Fcking cunt left us for money and is rotting in Paris with injurys and poor Cl output . Can't get better than that . More than that it's fun to see snake jr asslickers getting offended here :lol:

Last edited:

Neymessi

1) Nop he didn't pulled out the PSG comeback mostly by himself . It was a team effort . 3-4-3 wouldn't have been possible without Messi playing from the middle , winning balls and possession ( he had 80 % of possession playing in a jampack mid) that gave moneymar loads of free spaces to operate with . Only juvenile moneymar asslickers will forget Messi's contribution in that match .

2) . Nop Neymar was never the second best Barca player in that team . It was Luis suarez . Were the hell has it written that a striker can't be the main man in a team ? . I will throw all the assists as kong as hypocrite like you argues with me . You are the one where brought goals and assists tally to compare Neymar and Figo , were job of a winger has changed over the years . Suarez was the man who changed the attacking dimensions of barca . W looked like a completely different time after his debut . Him and Messi ran the show during our treble season as well as lucho's second season .

3) Neymar indeed was pampered by Messi and suarez . Half of his barca career , he experienced phases were he had goal droughts and it was Messi and suarez who fed him like a baby . I lost count on Number of chances he squandered in his last season , fed by Messi .

4) were did i said Neymar failed for Brazil . What i said is he was pampered by Messi in Barcelona . And Neyboy will find it tought to replicate the European success he had in Barca playing with Cavani and Mbappe . :lol:

5) i know butthurt Ney lickers will find it hard to digest my comments . They will lick his ass even for his failed trickery's . Figo was a cunt and a traitor for joining our rival and Neymar is a bigger cunt for dragging us to the court , lying to his mates and using Barcelona as a holiday destination . People should decide who is the real juvenile of this forum after reading the comments like 'Figo wouldn't have pulled of Psg comeback' or Snake jr did more than what Figo did in his Barca career :lol:

1) Yes he pulled out the comeback mostly by himself. If thats not single handedly doing something then nothing ever is. Not even going to argue here. You are an idiot who thinks figo winnning the copa (lol) against betis (lol) was better than PSG comeback. That PSG comeback gave ecstasy to every barca fan around the globe. And it was all neymar

2) Cr7 has a lot of assists you know. Quite a lot. And it may seem like he is an amazing playmaker from that. But he is incredibly shit. Suarez also has misleading assist stats. He used to be a playmaker only in the treble season but after that he has restricted himself to just scoring. HE has had more impact than neymar because he scored a lot and helped us a lot but when it comes to individual players, neymar is currently much better than suarez and suarez himself knows that. The dribbling of neymar is second only to messi and the overall gameplay is second to messi only. They definitely had more contribution in our treble season than neymar though. But neymar still had a LOT of contribution that time. Just because he was 3rd best is misleading because those 2 at that time were outstanding.

3) Well its a team game. Suarez has been fed by messi and neymar a lot. Messi has given a lot of chances to neymar but neymar has given a lot of chances to messi too although lesser but when it comes to suarez, neymar has given him way more chances to him than vice versa. It was only the treble season where suarez was consistently feeding ney but after that neymar has been feeding suarez in a nutshell. By your logic it was just messi who made him great. Sorry very wrong. Come out of your bubble.

4) You defnitely imply messi was the reason he was good in barca. No. He is one of the best players in the world and he would have been great at barca even without messi. Case in point how he is extremely exceptional for brazil.

5) Find tough to digest your comments? I find it tough to not die from laughing from your comments. He was integral part in all our trophies we won. If not for neymar who knows how much we would have won in that 4 years. Good chance we would have defnitely missed out on a treble considering we only needed to lose just one trophy for that. So yes he did give barca a LOT and he wouldn't have if he thought barca was a holiday destination. He just wanted 21 mil and for that he didn't tell it to the club. Bad thing to do but not as bad as joining RM. Figo could have blown every barca fans dick back then but when he left for RM, he was the biggest traitor in history and his achievements with us would be null and void for that. Tell me one thing your mom ain't home today isn't she? What a fun day it is for you getting to use your laptop all day.

It doesn't matter what i write . fact is Neymar will forever be in the shadow of Cavani in QSG . Fcking cunt left us for money and is rotting in Paris with injurys and poor Cl output . Can't get better than that . More than that it's fun to see snake jr asslickers getting offended here :lol:

Cavani's shadow? HAHAHAH. What a genius you are. And by genius I mean incredibly retarded.

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

1) Yes he pulled out the comeback mostly by himself. If thats not single handedly doing something then nothing ever is. Not even going to argue here. You are an idiot who thinks figo winnning the copa (lol) against betis (lol) was better than PSG comeback. That PSG comeback gave ecstasy to every barca fan around the globe. And it was all neymar

2) Cr7 has a lot of assists you know. Quite a lot. And it may seem like he is an amazing playmaker from that. But he is incredibly shit. Suarez also has misleading assist stats. He used to be a playmaker only in the treble season but after that he has restricted himself to just scoring. HE has had more impact than neymar because he scored a lot and helped us a lot but when it comes to individual players, neymar is currently much better than suarez and suarez himself knows that. The dribbling of neymar is second only to messi and the overall gameplay is second to messi only. They definitely had more contribution in our treble season than neymar though. But neymar still had a LOT of contribution that time. Just because he was 3rd best is misleading because those 2 at that time were outstanding.

3) Well its a team game. Suarez has been fed by messi and neymar a lot. Messi has given a lot of chances to neymar but neymar has given a lot of chances to messi too although lesser but when it comes to suarez, neymar has given him way more chances to him than vice versa. It was only the treble season where suarez was consistently feeding ney but after that neymar has been feeding suarez in a nutshell. By your logic it was just messi who made him great. Sorry very wrong. Come out of your bubble.

4) You defnitely imply messi was the reason he was good in barca. No. He is one of the best players in the world and he would have been great at barca even without messi. Case in point how he is extremely exceptional for brazil.

5) Find tough to digest your comments? I find it tough to not die from laughing from your comments. He was integral part in all our trophies we won. If not for neymar who knows how much we would have won in that 4 years. Good chance we would have defnitely missed out on a treble considering we only needed to lose just one trophy for that. So yes he did give barca a LOT and he wouldn't have if he thought barca was a holiday destination. He just wanted 21 mil and for that he didn't tell it to the club. Bad thing to do but not as bad as joining RM. Figo could have blown every barca fans dick back then but when he left for RM, he was the biggest traitor in history and his achievements with us would be null and void for that. Tell me one thing your mom ain't home today isn't she? What a fun day it is for you getting to use your laptop all day.

Cavani's shadow? HAHAHAH. What a genius you are. And by genius I mean incredibly retarded.

1) No that wasn't a single handed effort . What Messi did in Santiago last season comes in that bracket . Psg comeback was down to Barca playing together as a team with all the world class players sticking to the basics which gave Neymar lot's of spaces in wings to run riot. Only an idiot like you will interpret what i said as ' Cdr comeback was greater than Psg comeback' . what i said was Figo's performance in that final was better than whole of Moneymar's career in Barca whenever Messi's was out injured . Enhance your reading comprehension and read it again . There is no better proof than your lack of awareness of Barca's historic win in Madrid, that you are a juvenile who licks moneymar's ass . Betis wasn't a lol team , if it was the case barca wouldn't have been trailing twice in that final . Ask any cule how big is to win a cup final in Bernabue . Having said that i am afraid an idiot like you will interpret this wrongly

Playmaking skills won't make a player main man of the team . whole of his playmaking and dribbling skills lead to lose of possession and he shits all over the great moves created by Messi and suarez . You don't need to be a playmaker to be the main man of a team . Suarez was a leader and that X factor wad evident from the day he made his debut . He tormented most of the attacks in europe . That alone makes him better player than Neymar in his first season . Currently Neymar is better because he is fucking 26 and Suarez is 31

Neymar feeding Messi ? . Lot less than what Messi fed to Moneymar . even if he fed that , Messi didnt squandered it like Snake jr did it in his last two seasons . Snake jr's goal drought was well compensated by the brilliance of Messi and suarez . In any other club he would have beem exposed with such an output . :lol:

He would have been another Gud johnson in disguise without Messi at Barca . Playing in a club for most part of the year is different from playing in national team for few matches either and there . Without Messi's guidance Moneymar would have ended up in china like Robinho

Barca would have won every single trophy with or without Neymar . We have done it before and we will do that again as well .Neymar was not even the second best player in the treble season . If at all he has only stagnated Barca's attack and team play over the years with his useless dribbles and showboating . Glad that cnt has left and we are on the way for a invincible season .

Last edited:

George_Costanza

131443075153-Abandon_thread_Jim.gif

Home of Barca Fans