Neymar Jr. - v5

Egert

Estonian Culé
The only chance PSG had to beat RM was Neymar amazing performance but yeah, not happening. Only a miracle can see them going through now.

Joan

Why is Nasser worried?

They wouldn't go through in the CL anyway and his other players are capable of winning that league.

Bad luck for Neymar.

Wallace

who here is celebrating? this is very bad. 1. you always want the best players on the pitch and 2. Madrid get lucky once again

agree though anyone who does is a scumbag

I did not want to say that here in the forum there was someone celebrating, but in the twiiter there are several.

Anyway, I do not care for PSG, but I hope he will be well for the world cup.

Givenchy

I did not want to say that here in the forum there was someone celebrating, but in the twiiter there are several.

Anyway, I do not care for PSG, but I hope he will be well for the world cup.

thats really pathetic, i hope they aren't Barca fans.. sure the guy left on not the best terms but hes still a human being.

hope he has a swift recovery especially for the world cup.

can't say I expected PSG to knock Madrid out even with Neymar but now it makes me debate if i even want to watch the 2nd leg

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't be fooled guys. His sister's birthday is coming up.
Will be back for the CL fixture.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Nasser's face says everyithing.

Anyway, how lucky is Real Madrid. Seriously. The chances of them advancing just went from 65% to 85%.

Horatio

You're welcome
If Neymar didn't do this because of his sister's birthday and is actually out for CL game who knows, might actually cause PSG to play better. At least it will put PSG team under less pressure as they feel they are not expected to advance now.

Joan

It's naive to write only about luck, it's so much more involved.

offsides, referees' help, unnoticed fouls? :lol:

jk, there is much more, they always show up when it's tough - but there's no denying they've been quite lucky on that path

------------

I don't expect PSG to go through, but they play well in Paris

After all, they put 4 behind us, it's not impossible

Worth noting is that Neymar played his own private game back there in Madrid, being very selfish
Might do them well in terms of 'galvanizing' the team (Ćiro)

Home of Barca Fans