Neymar Jr. - v5

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So funny to compare what people said about him today and what they said after March 8th laster year. He is exactly the same than previous years. Just go to page 400 of this topic and read. Enjoy it.

Hypocrisy at its best.

I don't want to defend him, i never was a huge fan of this guy, but he is still a great player.

Very good player, shit person.

xXKonan

Elite player that shows signs that he hasn't grown up on a personal level yet.

He reminds me of a typical High school kid who's mega popular and thinks playing pranks and pissing off people for the lulz is something to be proud of. Except in this case he's 25 soon turning 26 year old man and someone who can't seem to handle someone fighting back if he pissed them off.

He was once our player and I felt bad for him getting butchered a lot in La Liga but yeah there's a lot of cases where it seems like he hasn't grown up on a personal level.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
That was a cunt move right there... that's something you can pull off at the training ground against teammates or suarez back in FCB, now he can't bitch for the repercussions he's going to get. Is football boring or Ligue 1?

mssarm

You joke with your friends, your teammates, but not people on the floor who expect help

It's just awful
Well he got mad when his teammate pulled a prank on him: Suarez kicked the ball he was sitting on. Now he thinks he can prank the opponent and that is supposed to be funny.One thing for sure he took the crown from Ronaldo as biggest prick in football

BarçaBarça

I kind of like that we go all the way to the court for our money - no matter how it ends, it will mostly reflect bad on Neymar as a greedy player, who can't write of a small sum of money, which indicates that he actually waited to announce his departure until he had collected the last bit of cash (which would make him more of a douche than he seems to be already by making the move).

I feel like it is hard for serious journalists to write about the Neymar-case, because for some reason it is not serious/allowed to say "He is obviously only in it for the money" even though it is closer to the truth than inventing some sort of sporting reason.

Is he not suing Barca for 30m of his renewal bonus?

Yes, and we sue him right back for something like 70M for "breaking contract" by signing with PSG before they paid his release clause.
I don't know who has the better case, legally speaking.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Shit person, no but he is a child in his head, not an adult. He acts like a child. He was always like that, it was never a problem for people here before he joined Paris Saint-Germain. Then opinions changed dramatically

He did stupid things while he was here, but he is currently doing things that are far worse, because there is noone to keep him in line (here he had Messi, Iniesta and Suarez) and he does what he wants.

I'm just waiting for the brutal challenges from opponents, because they will come sooner or later if he keeps disrespecting everyone.

behindbrowneyes

So funny to compare what people said about him today and what they said after March 8th laster year. He is exactly the same than previous years. Just go to page 400 of this topic and read. Enjoy it.

Hypocrisy at its best.

I don't want to defend him, i never was a huge fan of this guy, but he is still a great player.

I was shocked when he moved to Paris, but I don't miss him anymore. I could turn a blind eye on his bad behaviour since he played well for us.

This case is the same like a hot ex-girlfriend. Beautiful to look at and as long as you are in love you accept the bad sides, seeing things through rose-colored glasses. The longer they are gone, the more you realise the bad sides about them. This has nothing to do with hypocrisy.

raskolnikov

That whole contract situation was dumb as hell. What kind of idiots sets the date at 31-07?
Regardless if he is right or not. I hope doesnt get a penny. Im disgusted by these money grabbing footballers. Its never enough. Same goes for Messi and the rest of them living in their bubble extorting clubs for a new contract every year and avoiding taxes or Xavi going to Qatar to add more millions supporting slavery. I love football and support the club but the constant money grabbing and sheer greed by all these overpaid modern jesters is sickening in a way.

El Barcelona

I was shocked when he moved to Paris, but I don't miss him anymore. I could turn a blind eye on his bad behaviour since he played well for us.

This case is the same like a hot ex-girlfriend. Beautiful to look at and as long as you are in love you accept the bad sides, seeing things through rose-colored glasses. The longer they are gone, the more you realise the bad sides about them. This has nothing to do with hypocrisy.
Exactly.

Joan

Shit person, no but he is a child in his head, not an adult. He acts like a child. He was always like that, it was never a problem for people here before he joined Paris Saint-Germain. Then opinions changed dramatically
Where did you read that him acting like a child was a problem? We just don't like it. Don't like anybody disrespecting their opponoents.
You think we'd be saying "it's just a joke" if he played for us? No. Same as we don't approve of Suarez' behaviour on the pitch.

Try trolling better.

BarcaOG

Banned
maaaaan, fuck ney. he doesnt have what it takes to become the best. hell be a top player for years to come but he will never ever reach ronaldos, never mind messis, level.

Sorin

Can't believe Messi, Suarez, Pique are still friends with him. It's almost contradictory. If you love the club you can't support such a guy, ever. Especially Pique, since he is one of the few ones who truly loves the club.

Though, on the other hand these guys are merely employees with not much love for Barcelona. Happy to collect the check and anything else they don't give a fuck. They'll jump the at the first opportunity when Barca is shit or the club can't pay them anymore.

Home of Barca Fans