Neymar Jr. - v5

BBZ8800

There is not an attacking player in the world would not be able to say swapping for an extra midfielder has improved the team defensively.

Messi was not in any way having a go at Neymar.

How did we got an equilibrium then?
If you say: we lost an attacking player and got an extra 4th midfielder.

Then, if we'll return to playing players of Neymar's profile... we will lose the current equilibrium again?
Since you can't have both an equilibrium and too many attacking players in a team.

JamDav1982

How did we got an equilibrium then?
If you say: we lost an attacking player and got an extra 4th midfielder.

Then, if we'll return to playing players of Neymar's profile... we will lose the current equilibrium again?
Since you can't have both an equilibrium and too many attacking players in a team.

Because last season there was virtually no right hand side of the team and the balance was way off with no real support to front three from midfield.

Could have taken out any of the front three and gone Valverde this season and argued team more balanced. Actually more balanced as Neymar was the hardest working defensively.

Granted take out Messi the team is not the same going forward but would still look much better balanced if looking at it defensively.

Messi comments has nothing to do with the profile of Neymar who he and most of the other players clearly completely diagree with your assesment of.

You make out Barca cant win with MSN.... were one game away from two doubles and a treble in three seasons. Backed by a mediocre midfield and issues at RB etc.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

The Messi analyse is right. THe team is more balanced.

But the fact is, here a lot of people miss Neymar even if the pretend the opposite.

Those people act like the guy with his girlfriend who broke up, and the guy pretends to be not hurted and be happier now but the reality is the complete oposite.

If it was true, why this topic is still on the top of this board ? If you have forgot him, let this topic going in the second page or even in the third one.
But some of you still continue to read fake news from madridistas newspapers, to criticize him 6 months after...

So when you're hurted you act badly. Fake arguments, being in bad faith ... Except some posts made by wise members (the opposite style of the so-called 'Ousmane Dembélé') which i respect, this topic is going nowhere.

I hope to be not censored like the previous time.

vlad

I think neymar is WC player, in top 3 when he is on form, but also i think that barca is looking more balanced now

Neymessi

We are better now because of EV. Under lucho it was total mess. No attacking urgency and the team looked in shambles.

I would say neymar was one of the reason we made that small amount of attacking contributions as a team under lucho. Bar messi there was no attacking threat and messidependencia was again visible. Under EV neymar would have been killing it. The reason why we look like a different and a better team is better tactics and a much better coach. But bbz will keep up with this propaganda about how ney was always weighing us down and shit.

FinBarcelonafan

The Messi analyse is right. THe team is more balanced.

But the fact is, here a lot of people miss Neymar even if the pretend the opposite.

Those people act like the guy with his girlfriend who broke up, and the guy pretends to be not hurted and be happier now but the reality is the complete oposite.

If it was true, why this topic is still on the top of this board ? If you have forgot him, let this topic going in the second page or even in the third one.
But some of you still continue to read fake news from madridistas newspapers, to criticize him 6 months after...

So when you're hurted you act badly. Fake arguments, being in bad faith ... Except some posts made by wise members (the opposite style of the so-called 'Ousmane Dembélé') which i respect, this topic is going nowhere.

I hope to be not censored like the previous time.

Because there are few PSG fans updating about him?

Nothanks

the guy lives off drama, it took him a week or two to dismiss the real madrid rumors.. he knows what he is doing and i'm personally glad we don't deal with that anymore
he is a great footballer but the shit he brings off the game is not worth it.

Stoichkov1

Alves on Neymar's move: Leo is incredible, but there’s always that doubt in your mind if it’s you that really has the quality or if it’s him. Ney had to come out of his shadow. You’ve got a better chance of achieving things individually when you’re not so close to Messi.

Do you think Neymar is ready to be the best in the world?

I think he’s up there with [Lionel] Messi as the most influential player in world football. The thing is, he had to come out of his shadow a little. Playing with someone as unique as Leo is the most incredible thing that can happen to you, but there’s always that doubt in your mind if it’s you that really has the quality or if it’s him.

I always loved playing with him, but he’s Argentinian and Ney and I are Brazilians. Sooner or later we had to come up against each other (laughs). I think you’ve got a better chance of achieving things individually when you’re not so close to a player like him. It was important for Ney’s own development and for Brazil for him to follow his own path.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y...ad-to-step-out-of-messi-s-shadow-2927100.html

malvolio

influential on instagram maybe. otherwise he's comparing the best player in history with a marketing product. sure, neymar has talent, but he's also an overrated prima donna. and when i'm saying "overrated" i'm not comparing him with most football players. i'm comparing him with the best of the best. at least cristiano ronaldo is professional and doesn't skip matches to attend parties.
putting him on the same level with messi??! GTFO

BBZ8800

We are better now because of EV. Under lucho it was total mess. No attacking urgency and the team looked in shambles.

I would say neymar was one of the reason we made that small amount of attacking contributions as a team under lucho. Bar messi there was no attacking threat and messidependencia was again visible. Under EV neymar would have been killing it. The reason why we look like a different and a better team is better tactics and a much better coach. But bbz will keep up with this propaganda about how ney was always weighing us down and shit.

Because of posts like this one, I would like to write a letter to Valverde and ask him: dear EV, please play 5 matches with 433, then people we'll see that we still suck in 433 even though Lucho is gone and maybe we'll close that chapter.

This: 433 wasn't a problem, it was Lucho will be a new alibi for the next 5 years, just like a few years ago when TikiTaka was not dead.
The problem was that we aren't pressing anymore, lol.
So, TikiTaka was "fine and working" as good as in 2009.
It was "not" about the opponents who evolved and figured out TikiTaka. It was only because we didn't press and move off the ball as before.
Lol, we didn't move off the ball as before because teams figured out our movements and neutralized our key moving lines and left spaces only for inefficient moves and actions.

About your remark about Neymar under EV, lol.
With Neymar we would play 433, so say goodbye to +20 lead over RM and goodbye to over defensive stability.
With Neymar, we would play MSN in attack and granny Iniesta, slow Raki and slow Busi in midfield.
Sounds like a masterplan.
Semedo wouldn't play, because EV likes Roberto.
Basically, we would have exactly the same team as in the last 2 Lucho's years and you are expecting that the same starting 11 in the same formation would play better... well, just because of a few tactical instructions.

As I have said to DonAk yesterday, we can go in circles with 20 000 posts now.
You'll say: Lucho is guilty
Me: No. A lot of factors. 433, Neymar, Lucho, midfield
You: No, 433 is fine. Neymar is fine, blah blah
Me: lol, they are not fine.

And then repeat it 20 000 times.

The reason why we look like a different and a better team is better tactics and a much better coach.

We have different tactics because we are playing with a different formation and with different players.
Wanna bet? Just look matches from now on. Whenever we will move away from EV's balanced 442 from this or that reason (Coutinho, Dembele, both of them, trying to fit too many superstars into a team), we will look less and less like EV's Barca and more and more like Lucho's messy Barca.

Again, you can't have MSN, 433 in 2018 and a defensive balance.
That is a romantic sci fi for kids.

Last edited:

LordLichtenstein

Because of posts like this one, I would like to write a letter to Valverde and ask him: dear EV, please play 5 matches with 433, then people we'll see that we still suck in 433 even though Lucho is gone and maybe we'll close that chapter.

This: 433 wasn't a problem, it was Lucho will be a new alibi for the next 5 years, just like a few years ago when TikiTaka was not dead.
The problem was that we aren't pressing anymore, lol.
So, TikiTaka was "fine and working" as good as in 2009.
It was "not" about the opponents who evolved and figured out TikiTaka. It was only because we didn't press and move off the ball as before.
Lol, we didn't move off the ball as before because teams figured out our movements and neutralized our key moving lines and left spaces only for inefficient moves and actions.

About your remark about Neymar under EV, lol.
With Neymar we would play 433, so say goodbye to +20 lead over RM and goodbye to over defensive stability.
With Neymar, we would play MSN in attack and granny Iniesta, slow Raki and slow Busi in midfield.
Sounds like a masterplan.
Semedo wouldn't play, because EV likes Roberto.
Basically, we would have exactly the same team as in the last 2 Lucho's years and you are expecting that the same starting 11 in the same formation would play better... well, just because of a few tactical instructions.

As I have said to DonAk yesterday, we can go in circles with 20 000 posts now.
You'll say: Lucho is guilty
Me: No. A lot of factors. 433, Neymar, Lucho, midfield
You: No, 433 is fine. Neymar is fine, blah blah
Me: lol, they are not fine.

And then repeat it 20 000 times.

We have different tactics because we are playing with a different formation and with different players.
Wanna bet? Just look matches from now on. Whenever we will move away from EV's balanced 442 from this or that reason (Coutinho, Dembele, both of them, trying to fit too many superstars into a team), we will look less and less like EV's Barca and more and more like Lucho's messy Barca.

Again, you can't have MSN, 433 in 2018 and a defensive balance.
That is a romantic sci fi for kids.

For once, I completely agree with you.

RMU ReBorn

Snake Jr would have fucked up Ev's tactics . Thank god that scum is gone . Before mocking other people and their views at least change your name so that people would think that your analysis aren't biased .

Neymessi

Snake Jr would have fucked up Ev's tactics . Thank god that scum is gone . Before mocking other people and their views at least change your name so that people would think that your analysis aren't biased .

Barca and its players come first for me and neymar is at a distant second. I still don't hate him after his departure and love him as a player and I don't see the point of removing ney from my username which is just half of the username anyway just because you and some others hate him more than anything. You give me the impression as one of the very juvenile internet warriors residing here who try to sound 'cool' with their posts. What I said was a totally objective opinion from my side but your zealout attitude saw it as biased.

RMU ReBorn

Barca and its players come first for me and neymar is at a distant second. I still don't hate him after his departure and love him as a player and I don't see the point of removing ney from my username which is just half of the username anyway just because you and some others hate him more than anything. You give me the impression as one of the very juvenile internet warriors residing here who try to sound 'cool' with their posts. What I said was a totally objective opinion from my side but your zealout attitude saw it as biased.

Only moneymar jr and penaldo has juvenile warriors who masturbates with their pictures and videos , like you . I belong to other category were football is the priority to judge and love players . So yeah i don't give too much attention to such assumptions on me , especially comming from a fan of diva like Snake jr

Home of Barca Fans