Neymar Jr. - v5

serghei

He won't play for Madrid. This would basically be the end of PSG as a serious club (not that they are that now). Everyone would just make fun of them.

Givenchy

you know it's not good for your mental health to lie to yourself.
Really ? Now the club get rid of Neymar ?

Neymar won't move next season.

[tw]956227001718886414[/tw]
board of Santos denies that Neymar was present during their ExCom. Medias said that he was present and de

Again Fake news coming from Madridistas news before the opposition, and you take it seriously.

and whats wrong with saying Barca are better off since we sold Neymar? I thought you were a Barca fan aswell?

at the start many cules were bitter but if you look at our current situation.. Coutinho, Dembele still to settle, Suarez is back in form, Griezmann looks odds on for the summer and we still have the GOAT. we have the league almost wrapped up, Atleti and Madrid both out the Copa and i'd say we should be confident against any team in the CL

Neymar wont leave PSG on his terms im not sure why people keep forwarding the media bs, Madrid in no way can throw 300m+ at Neymar and neglect the rest of the team. PSG will NEVER trade Neymar or an aging declining Ronaldo, Nasser doesn't give a damn about profits like a normal club president, they are loaded. people were saying 'PSG can make a ton of money back on Ronaldo' as if they need money :lol:

RMU ReBorn

Eh... If he can't handle the boo's at P$G, I believe he will commit suicide after the Camp Nou classico, if he goes to Madrid. Figo, was a massive cunt, but he had nerves of steel when he returned to Camp Nou, I can give him that. There is no way that Crymar can withstand such pressure.

Dead snake this time ?

Kerrybai

He won't play for Madrid. This would basically be the end of PSG as a serious club (not that they are that now). Everyone would just make fun of them.

I dont see it as impossible. They have other stars like Cavani and Mbappe and the 200 million they get for him can be invested elswhere. They could probably get Ronaldo plus 150 for him.

Thats not something to be laughed at.

serghei

I dont see it as impossible. They have other stars like Cavani and Mbappe and the 200 million they get for him can be invested elswhere. They could probably get Ronaldo plus 150 for him.

Thats not something to be laughed at.

Well, it would be hilarious to lose basically your star signing after a season because he got bored in Ligue 1.

Raki13

He got rid of himself, which was a good thing. His ego got too big for Barcelona.

It was depressing to lose him, but I see a lot of potential in our current team and I'm totally fine losing him. It sucked, but now I'm happier with the team than earlier with Neymar. We look good..

Comparing how we were playing when he was here and the way we are playing now , i know which one i prefer and we are still not at full strength.

Trickykid

I was very much against Nerman leaving, but I have absolutely no qualms admitting that we're better off without him so far. The way Alba has been released as the best LB in the world alone nearly compensates for the loss of Ney, and the very promising players who were bought with the Ney-dough (and then some) easily tips the scale in our favor here.

I miss him, as he's obviously a ridiculously good player, but our current situation without all the Ney-drama is looking brighter and brighter.

wisconsincule

I watched a video of all of MSN’s goals and it made me miss Neymar for a quick second but with how we’ve been playing I’m completely content with him leaving and the pile of cash we got for him. I actually think Coutinho will be a better fit for the team than Neymar will be. I do not miss the countless times Neymar would collect the ball and slow down play and ultimately lose the ball or misplace a pass. Phenomenal player though, definitely top 5 in the world, hell prolly top 2 after Leo. I don’t care that he’s at PSG but if he forces a move to Madrid I think he’ll move right below Ronaldo level hate in my book.

Raketa10

Who gives a fuck about this money hunter? He can go wherever he wants to and I will still have zero respect for him. I was so mad when he left but things worked out pretty good for us. If we buy Griezmann and one controlling midfielder we will dominate for years to come but even without them this team with Messi, Suarez, Dembele and Coutinho is capable of winning everything.

Last edited:
In my opinion not all team mates are friendly to him, maybe due to the decision of him to shoot all penalties and freekicks which was simply not respectful to Cavani.
I also dont think that Real will buy him, they have Ronaldo who is way more legend than Neymar ever will be and it would really disrespectful to Ronaldo if they buy Neymar.

Horatio

You're welcome
In my opinion not all team mates are friendly to him, maybe due to the decision of him to shoot all penalties and freekicks which was simply not respectful to Cavani.
I also dont think that Real will buy him, they have Ronaldo who is way more legend than Neymar ever will be and it would really disrespectful to Ronaldo if they buy Neymar.

Casillas says hello.

Home of Barca Fans