Neymar Jr. - v5

RMU ReBorn

Pique one on one with any elite forward is trash. So sad that Dybala couldn't find the net despite facing him twice this season . or Even Gareth Bale / Griezmenn .

[youtube]m2MZ8ndsjBE[/youtube]

[youtube]2rKpp1yh_oc[/youtube] asensio's long shot through Pique in Super Copa at 1:50

There is also a video of 30 yr old Aspas doing circles around Pique. The list goes on. I don't fucking have the time today but I can find them later.

[MENTION=22209]BarcaMessi[/MENTION]

Wrong thread.

Go tell the other people who posted about players other than Moneymar in this thread.

Last edited:

Joan

Rakitic gives defensive solidarity? you must not watched how Barca went down to Espanyol in the first leg.

Pique 1 on 1 with any good/elite forward/winger is a disaster waiting to happen unless Semedo can fly to his aid.
your argument does not even rely on one whole match but a cameo? did you watch us against Betis?

1 on 1 has never been Pique's main strength but Mina is a similar type of player, just worse in some aspects of the game, unproven in European football, just as slow...

vlad

Rakitic gives defensive solidarity? you must not watched how Barca went down to Espanyol in the first leg.

Pique 1 on 1 with any good/elite forward/winger is a disaster waiting to happen unless Semedo can fly to his aid.

Ok, but you would put mina instead, player you watched only on you tube

your argument does not even rely on one whole match but a cameo? did you watch us against Betis?

Yet your argument only depended on 1 game which I agree Rakitic played defense.

There were plenty of games before in the 17-18 season where Rakitic slows jogs around as if he is Messi.

vlad

[youtube]m2MZ8ndsjBE[/youtube]

[youtube]2rKpp1yh_oc[/youtube] asensio's long shot through Pique in Super Copa at 1:50

There is also a video of 30 yr old Aspas doing circles around Pique. The list goes on. I don't fucking have the time today but I can find them later.

which top defender is without mistake or wasnt caught unprepared?

Joan

Way to discredit a player that scored an amaing solo-goal. If it is so easy to score goals like these, why dont they happen more often? Guess we can call Real Madrid an unserious club because Messi scored a solo run against them?

I didn't discredit him, said it was an amazing goal myself. But not one Dijon player reacted well, it's just bad defending, that particular goal.
Note that I'm not talking about the type, not about solo goals, just this one. Also, Roberto's run in last year's Clasico was a great one, but Marcelo is still to blame. Same with Rakitić, Kovačić, and Modrić this year. The only difference is, the whole team didn't react.

JamDav1982

Some better defense, some aerial offense. you can't tell me Liverpool is worse with the most expensive defensive player in their line up?

Not saying they are worse just asking what he brings that makes him so important to making them a CL dark horse.

'Some better defence' doesnt say much.

which top defender is without mistake or wasnt caught unprepared?

Did I say Pique must not make ANY mistake at all.

Just wait until Pique has Roberto or Vidal as his right back and see if any one those guys can cover/save his ass like Semedo has/can.

Home of Barca Fans