Neymar Jr. - v5

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
MARCA says Real Madrid is mulling landing Neymar next year or later by throwing 400m at PSG, and possibly including Ronaldo in the deal.

Personally I think that is going to be a long shot, since Ronaldo will be 34 next summer and 35 in 2020, as much as PSG might want to get him, why would they trade a peak Neymar for an aging Ronaldo? It would be too stupid. Secondly, I don't think 400m would do it since PSG is not short of money, not even 500m. Neymar is the flag bearer and bedrock of their club in the foreseeable future, from their perspective no money is worth it. And third, if Real Madrid buys Neymar for 400m, don't they have to sell a whole lot of players in order to comply with the FFP? Ronaldo will get them 100m +, who else will make up the remaining 300m?

a183b13825accfa8f292ec7c9a0b979e.jpg

Givenchy

MARCA says Real Madrid is mulling landing Neymar next year or later by throwing 400m at PSG, and possibly including Ronaldo in the deal.

Personally I think that is going to be a long shot, since Ronaldo will be 34 next summer and 35 in 2020, as much as PSG might want to get him, why would they trade a peak Neymar for an aging Ronaldo? It would be too stupid. Secondly, I don't think 400m would do it since PSG is not short of money, not even 500m. Neymar is the flag bearer and bedrock of their club in the foreseeable future, from their perspective no money is worth it. And third, if Real Madrid buys Neymar for 400m, don't they have to sell a whole lot of players in order to comply with the FFP? Ronaldo will get them 100m +, who else will make up the remaining 300m?

a183b13825accfa8f292ec7c9a0b979e.jpg

Madrid have 0% chance of signing Neymar this summer or next or the one after that, they fucked up not shifting Ronaldo/Bale last summer and taking advantage of us losing part of the MSN. they should of paid whatever it took for Mbappe (although he does seem to prefer PSG) or went for Dembele.

FFP will hopefully get stricter in the future because prices right now are just through the roof, it could get to the stage its not worth selling players as buying a suitable replacement will probably cost the fee you sold said player for and then some. I disagree Ronaldo would fetch 100m+ especially as he's nearly 33, declining and has a huge wage.

my bet is Madrid will end up buying Dybala and ditching Benzema. to replace a front 3 it will take a few summers, theres strong rumours about Hazard but i don't think he has that personality to replace Ronaldo as the face of Madrid

ricknattery

And third, if Real Madrid buys Neymar for 400m, don't they have to sell a whole lot of players in order to comply with the FFP? Ronaldo will get them 100m +, who else will make up the remaining 300m?

Nobody is going to pay 100m for CR, he is a 34 year-old one dimensional player in a clear decline, plus his wages are way beyond anything he has to offer. He threatened with leaving last summer and nobody offered jackshit for him (RM reported that). If RM wants to get rid of him, they will have to give him for peanuts and end up paying some of his wages

Meatball

Nobody is going to pay 100m for CR, he is a 34 year-old one dimensional player in a clear decline, plus his wages are way beyond anything he has to offer. He threatened with leaving last summer and nobody offered jackshit for him (RM reported that). If RM wants to get rid of him, they will have to give him for peanuts and end up paying some of his wages

Chinese clubs d buy him, and may as well pay double that amount of money :coffee:

Horatio

You're welcome

There are definitely clubs that will be willing to pay that amount. The guy still has a tremendous marketing value.

ricknattery

Chinese clubs d buy him, and may as well pay double that amount of money :coffee:

They might, but there is no way CR will agree to a move to China, his ego knows he'd lose all spotlight if he leaves to China. RM had to sell him 2 years ago if they intended to make profit with him, it's just too late now
To origami: He tried to leave last summer motivated by his taxes issues and RM reported they received no serious offer for him

Barca83

Banned
I still think Ronaldo has another 1-2 years left at Madrid if they go back to 4-3-3 with him as a #9 and two wingers. They should sell Benzema for sure and maybe Bale as well if he can't stay fit this season. Then they need to sign 1-2 top class wingers.

Nothanks

Said it in chat, but whenever messi would do a throughball or highball to the left wing neymar would take an extra 3 or 5 touches on the ball wasting time and momentum half the time, whereas Alba just first touches it back to messi on a quick release.
he is a good player but maybe it's good to not have a player like him with messi, we need reactive quick serving players not people trying to go for glory and flare

Lutece FC

Glad this clown s gone. Overall team play s got a lot better since his departure

SO why a lot of people here are mad against him ? if it's ok for everybody, why this topic is not in second page and you forget him ?
Except some notable members who accepted his choice , i read a lot of rage here, pretending like when a girlfriend break up with his boy, to be not hurted ... but the reality is different. Forget him, even close this topic, nothing intresting is posted here, except some rare "honest" analysis of his performances on the pitch ...

I always said that Neymar is not the type of human i like, great footballer but his human nature is questionable. But just see how hypocrites are people, the same player was adored 600 pages before in this topic. See the contrast.

Last edited:

Judoman

SO why a lot of people here are mad against him ? if it's ok for everybody, why this topic is not in second page and you forget him ?
Except some notable members who accepted his choice , i read a lot of rage here, pretending like when a girlfriend break up with his boy, to be not hurted ... but the reality is different. Forget him, even close this topic, nothing intresting is posted here, except some rare "honest" analysis of his performances on the pitch ...

I always said that Neymar is not the type of human i like, great footballer but his human nature is questionable. But just see how hypocrites are people, the same player was aduled 600 pages before in this topic. See the contrast.

I m sure it has been explained to you more than once. But ok, if you have selective or all through bad memory, let me help you.

People are not angry or resentful, because he left, but because of the manner in which he choose to do it. It s simple really and i know you understand, but i guess if a person has trouble with data retention, he needs more repetition.

Meatball

I always said that Neymar is not the type of human i like, great footballer but his human nature is questionable. But just see how hypocrites are people, the same player was aduled 600 pages before in this topic. See the contrast.

People are mad at him cuz he's a traitor and a liar simple as that. To clarify, he did lie about not having made up his mind whether or not to leave us for PSG (still thinking?) and dragged this sh1t to the very end of the transfer windows leaving us no time to buy players. Proof? Alves accidentally exposed him by saying Neymar was the one who convinced him to join PSG long before this stunt happened lol. And for what? For the loyalty bonus of course, Moneymar for a reason. He is a snake and he left with no dignity.

Home of Barca Fans