Neymar Jr. - v5

Neymessi

How is that exposing me?

Not exposed exactly but you claimed shit and got proved wrong and now you don't talk about it just like you always do. First you make some dumb ass accusations and then when you start losing the debate you stop replying.

Keep acting dumb.

Jair Ventura

Not exposed exactly but you claimed shit and got proved wrong and now you don't talk about it just like you always do. First you make some dumb ass accusations and then when you start losing the debate you stop replying.

Keep acting dumb.

How can my perception of your post be proven wrong? To me, it sounded like you were supporting Madrid. Stop being so sensitive.

KingLeo10

don't let juvens' current nonsense distract you from the fact that he recently claimed paris was a bigger city than london and that mbappe was anywhere near peak bolt in speed. this is a historical level of delusion we're dealing with here, on par with the historical defeats his supported club enjoys in CL. :lol:

Jair Ventura

*shrugs*

Paris is a bigger city in terms of prestige than London imo, and Mbappe's max speed was near Bolt's average. You need to improve your trolling.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
*shrugs*

Paris is a bigger city in terms of prestige than London imo, and Mbappe's max speed was near Bolt's average. You need to improve your trolling.
Do explain to me immediately how Paris is more prestigious than London.

This should be fun as I've bet you've been to neither city too.

Jair Ventura

Do explain to me immediately how Paris is more prestigious than London.

This should be fun as I've bet you've been to neither city too.

For us, Paris is a more attractive City than London. English speaking countries in general aren't as prominent here in media/popular culture.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I don't know, it isn't relevant to me. If you were a super rich footballer from Brasil, Germany, Spain, Argentina, etc; would you rather live in Paris or London? That's the context of our discussion.

Then stop with stupid claims as I will question you.

I don't know, it isn't relevant to me. If you were a super rich footballer from Brasil, Germany, Spain, Argentina, etc; would you rather live in Paris or London? That's the context of our discussion.
Also football wise, Paris ain't got nothing on London either. I think a lot of players would rather choose Chelsea than PSG if given a choice.

David Luiz soon went back to Chelsea from PSG didn't he :lol:

[tw]941076893201203200[/tw]

"Florentino and the owner of the PSG, Al Khelaifi, have already spoken about the player. Florentino is crazy to sign him and will do what is needed"

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Also football wise, Paris ain't got nothing on London either. I think a lot of players would rather choose Chelsea than PSG if given a choice.

David Luiz soon went back to Chelsea from PSG didn't he :lol:

Yes, Chelsea has a much stronger roster and higher profile players than PSG. :lol:

[tw]941076893201203200[/tw]

"Florentino and the owner of the PSG, Al Khelaifi, have already spoken about the player. Florentino is crazy to sign him and will do what is needed"

Al Khelaifi doesn't own PSG. Spanish media up to it's usual BS.

Neymessi

How can my perception of your post be proven wrong? To me, it sounded like you were supporting Madrid. Stop being so sensitive.

You didn't went along the lines of "are you supporting RM over PSG? ". You went with "Neymessi isn't a true fan bla bla" Why make such strong statements when you can't understand shit and blabber crap?

Just sums up your posts here.

Home of Barca Fans