Neymar Jr. - v5

Lutece FC

He has a new dimension with Paris. He is the playmaker. He is the leader. He is awesome. Top player. I loved him in Barca, now he is incredible.

I think we're overrating him now that he's gone, people tend to do that with most great players after they leave. He was world class in the 14/15 season and for the first part of the 15/16 season, basically the 2015 calendar year. Other than that he liked over complicating things, releasing the ball too late, dribbling for the sake of dribbling and missing sitters for fun. I will say we were deadly on the counter with him and his dribbling created a lot of space for Messi and Suarez.

I think we're overrating him now that he's gone, people tend to do that with most great players after they leave. He was world class in the 14/15 season and for the first part of the 15/16 season, basically the 2015 calendar year. Other than that he liked over complicating things, releasing the ball too late, dribbling for the sake of dribbling and missing sitters for fun. I will say we were deadly on the counter with him and his dribbling created a lot of space for Messi and Suarez.[/QUOTE

He isnt overrated. Yes he had done mistakes but his overall play was still worldclass. He created so many chances and was so fast, he was like the younger CR.

Home of Barca Fans