Neymar Jr. - v5

Stoichkov1

[video]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/141/175/f08.gif[/video]

I can't even imagine how deluded you can be to compare a man crying because he lost his 3rd final with his country to a spoiled bitch crying because he can't bear the pressure and the media shitting on him like the rest of footballers.

CityFanInPeace

PSG fans are probably shitting themselves right now. The most expensive transfer in history and it's unraveling 3 months in. Neymar doesn't look like he has the emotional stability to stay at any club very long.

Jair Ventura

Oh yes, leading the league and the best team in the UCL so far. Have to suffer through watching on attack of Neymar, Mbappe, and Cavani along with a midfield of Verratti, Rabiot, and Draxler. Don't anger me enough to have to mentioned the a backline lead by Thiago Silva, Dani Alves, and Marquinhos. Can't believe the state of the club. :(

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Oh yes, leading the league and the best team in the UCL so far. Have to suffer through watching on attack of Neymar, Mbappe, and Cavani along with a midfield of Verratti, Rabiot, and Draxler. Don't anger me enough to have to mentioned the a backline lead by Thiago Silva, Dani Alves, and Marquinhos. Can't believe the state of the club. :(

Nah.

Like leading Ligue 1 is any sort of achievement, it was complete and utter humiliation for PSG last year when they lost that one-horse league. "Best team in the CL"; based on what? A couple group stage games? PSG fanboys need to get their head out their asses and stop celebrating before they've won jack shit. Having a decent team that can actually challenge for the CL may be new to them, but they need to realize a lot can change from now to February. Having a good team on paper is nice and all, but let's see how PSG fare once they actually face some pressure or adversity. If Neymar's crying now because of some stories the press put out he didn't like imagine what it's going to be like for him once PSG inevitably hit a rough patch.

I can't believe fans of a team that has never won a CL title in their history are so cocky and arrogant just because some Qatari sleazebags decided to pump a shit ton of money into their transfers, like that's worth anything.

Givenchy

leading Ligue 1 after buying the 2 most expensive players in history isn't really that impressive, especially considering you handicapped your nearest rivals in the summer. CL i'd still have City ahead of you purely because Pep>>>>Emery by a country mile.

Neymar-Cavani-Mbappe looks exciting ill give you that but imo Emery and that bottle mentality will stop you winning the CL once again.

bottling the tie and losing 6-1 to one of our worst teams in recent times and you keep that same manager :facepalm:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans