Neymar Jr. - v5

FinBarcelonafan

From MD:

The television program 'La Porteria' of Betevé revealed that "the Brazilian regrets having left Barca".
They say that "The footballer is dissatisfied with Emery and his methods."
'La Porteria' also points out that not only the player would be unhappy in the Parisian capital. "The environment of the player is not comfortable in Paris."

Oh no poor Entourage is unhappy. He signed with the devil, what did he expect? He wanted everything to be about him..

Most likely vullshit rumour, but I wouldn't be surprised if Neymar changes his mind again. He is clueless kid.

M

MessiCam

I'd actually welcome him back if it were to ever be an option, within reason. I don't care much for his antics and or attitude. He is a fantastic footballer.

Lutece FC

From MD:

The television program 'La Porteria' of Betevé revealed that "the Brazilian regrets having left Barca".
They say that "The footballer is dissatisfied with Emery and his methods."
'La Porteria' also points out that not only the player would be unhappy in the Parisian capital. "The environment of the player is not comfortable in Paris."
Yeah yeah we know blablablablabla.

Devils

I wonder why he keeps coming back though. That's twice now since the season started.

And it's weird that this visit has been announced on Barca social media. Isn't the board still suing Neymar? :lol:

Bizarre scenario.

I don't imagine any of our players would be allowed to go visit another club's dressing room unannounced in the middle of the season like Neymar has just done, let alone visit the team that knocked you out so brutally in the CL just a year prior without being publicly eviscerated by fans and the media alike.

PSG is a cheap, plastic club, with no dignity, values or identity. They're defined by money and have absolutely no authority on their players nor command the respect to do demand so. Money can buy a lot, but it can't buy everything in life.

behindbrowneyes

No wonder that he is regretting this move. He choose Brazilian buddies and money over class. In Barcelona he was friends with the big sharks, in Paris he wants to be the big shark but has fights with Paris' probably biggest shark.

Apart from that it is no surprise that Brazilians feel more comfortable in Barcelona compared to Paris.

barcafan161

don't think anybody should believe this at all. he knew what to expect in Paris where he is the man and can get the glory that he wants and of course the money

The guy is a grade A cunt and I can't stand him personally, but he is hell of a player. In a perfect world we'd be able to trade Suarez in for a sack of potatoes and bring back Neymar.

A front 3 of Neymar-Messi-Dembele would terrorize Europe with even a semi-comeptent midfield. Messi at false 9 would also fix the problem of there being no right-winger, which made us extremely one dimensional in the latter stages of MSN's life.

Neymar-Messi-Dembele

Iniesta/Coutinho(after he eventually comes in)-Busquets-Roberto

I would be hopeful of winning a CL with that team above, right now it's not even in the realm of possibility.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Do you guys seriously believe this?

He is inargubaly the No.1 guy at PSG, he is in the front and center of that club, he is being revered by everyone, he is scoring and assisting and he has his Brazilian buddies beside him and plus he is getting paid a lot more. Why would he be regreting the move?

To me it is MD's pathetic effort to try to save face for our board.

Trickykid

Do you guys seriously believe this?

He is inargubaly the No.1 guy at PSG, he is in the front and center of that club, he is being revered by everyone, he is scoring and assisting and he has his Brazilian buddies beside him and plus he is getting paid a lot more. Why would he be regreting the move?

To me it is MD's pathetic effort to try to save face for our board.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a case of the grass being greener on the other side of the fence and all that jazz...

It wouldn't be a first that someone quit a good job in favor of a better one - at least on paper - only to end up regretting the decision.

Home of Barca Fans