Neymar Jr. - v5

Raketa10

To each one his own

Where was Rakitic at Gomes' age?

You probably didn't even know he existed

Playing for Schalke and Sevilla an was a regular starter for Croatian national team. He had much better stats at this age than Gomes.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

To each one his own

Where was Rakitic at Gomes' age?

You probably didn't even know he existed

Rakitic was born in March 1988'
On Euros 2008' he played for Croatia, aged 20.

For example, one quite an awesome match for young Raki back then, Croatia:Germany 2:1 group stage:
On the 2nd goal, Rakitic is a player who crossed the ball from the right, the ball hits the post and Olic scores after a rebound.

Croatian formation was 442 or 451 with Rakitic, Modric, N. Kovac, Kranjcar and Srna playing in the middle and interchanging positions.
Rakitic played (as a starter) as a left and right midfielder in that match.

Rakitic was quite a good and developed allround midfielder even aged 20.

Last edited:

aaron101

The board should be prepared to replace Neymar in the future as I don't see him signing another extension after this last one. He was about to go to PSG due to huge offer this summer. He's the type of player who won't stay at a single club for a long time.

Narto

The board should be prepared to replace Neymar in the future as I don't see him signing another extension after this last one. He was about to go to PSG due to huge offer this summer. He's the type of player who won't stay at a single club for a long time.

8 years in total after this extension? That's pretty long. He would be the star to boot with Messi moving/retiring.

CatalinR10

The board should be prepared to replace Neymar in the future as I don't see him signing another extension after this last one.

He probably won't stay here for a long time , that's for sure , but as long as he stays in his best years , it's all fine.

Home of Barca Fans