Neymar Jr. - v5

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Put your hate asides, and you'll understand it happens with every big stars.

Either you're new supporters, or misinformed, but you should remember that Messi had problematic relationships like that.

Eto'o, Villa, Ibra.

Don't pretend it didn't happen.

The stuff about Messi having fights with those players is nonsense. Pep had issues with Eto'o and Ibra, not messi.

Ibra always had positive things to say about Messi

Julien

And Barca is FC Messi. You got rid of Ronaldinho to give him the keys to the club.
The difference is that Messi proved everything.

Neymar didn't win any CL as the number one star so far.

Truth is, Cavani's reactions is what has led to all of this.
It was obvious he wanted to embarrass Neymar, to assert his superiority in an apparent power struggle.
Can't remember the game, but I remember watching PSG come out from the tunnel and Cavani waited for and even gently nudged Neymar on to move, so he could come out last. I was embarrassed and just laughed at how petty he was being.
In Mbappe's first game Neymar set Mbappe up for a clear shot on goal, only for Cavani to run in front of Mbappe, obstruct him and score.... with attitude like this he is going to have a lot of teammates hating him.

Mbappe is licking Neymar's butt all the time, I bet he's happy about things going like that since his preferred spot is 9.

Julien

And Barca is FC Messi. You got rid of Ronaldinho to give him the keys to the club.

The stuff about Messi having fights with those players is nonsense. Pep had issues with Eto'o and Ibra, not messi.

Ibra always had positive things to say about Messi
I didn't mean the fight part as there wasn't any, I meant the tension that there's one star in our club, and that is Messi. It wasn't even a bad remark. I'm totally fine with it.

And Pep had issue with players because he also could not give them as much as he gave to Messi, don't you think? Maybe I'm overthinking it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So everything is fine according to Cavani. Thank god, I thought I saw two mercenaries fighting but camera must be a liar.

mssarm

I don't get how Cavani is not at fault here?
Cavani is greedy, selfish and has a shitty personality. . . . Can anyone state why it is said that he avoided all his teammates after the game?
A lot you guys disgust me.
Just move on already and quit hoping and waiting for another man to fail.
Shit, its kinda like you some of you guys are jobless, or get paid to hate fulltime.

Who's keeping you here? You are disgusted ?Please fuck off. No one is holding you here.Don't tell in Barca forum that Cavani has greedy and selfish personality , because that mirrors Neymar's personality. As if what Alves and Neymar did wasn't shitty.

Julien

So everything is fine according to Cavani. Thank god, I thought I saw two mercenaries fighting but camera must be a liar.
:lol:

Cavani just realized he did everything wrong because he can't fight against FC Neymar.

I feel quite good with all those news.

We managed to get 222m, and dumped a troublesome player + his awful dad.

Julien

L'Equipe doesn't know anything. Nasser and AH closed the locker room to media last week to avoid thes type of leaks.

Also, Cavani left the Parc within 20 minutes of the match ending, didn't even greet the fans with the rest of the team so I doubt he had time to fight.

Yes, the same media outlets that new nothing of the Neymar and Mbappe transfers until they happened. Media outlets that were upstaged by newly formed twitter personalities, they have inside info? Maybe, I guess we'll see.

Even the beloved source that PSG fans revere is saying that Neymar wants more, including more goals from Penalties because he wants to be Ballon d'Or: http://parisunited.net/2017/09/18/article-paris-u-neymar-veut-briller-davantage/

L'Equipe is biased against PSG, true, but don't pretend there's nothing going on please :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No, Neymar is a great and humble guy. Didn't you get a memo?

Not sure if Qatar state will allow him to wear Jesus bandana though when he wins the CL but one has to make some little sacrifices.

Neymessi

My bet is that penalties will be shared alternatively between them and if neymar keeps doing well in them then cavani will slowly stop taking them altogether. Neymar will take all free kicks and corners though.

He is easily the best player in the team and you don't leave fc barcelona to join an inferior team with inferior players and inferior league just to be the main man and end up getting snubbed for penalties by fucking cavani.

Jair Ventura

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Why wouldn't they? Muslims believe in and revere Jesus.

Except they don't... But if Real Madrid removed the cross from their crest in muslim countries, I can't see why Ney would have hard time not using his bandana... After all, a man has got to bring bread to his table...

Barcilliant

I'm Muslim but can't stand the oil clubs.

Also for some reason people always equate Muslims with Arabs. Arabs are the minority amongst Muslims. It's just that Islam comes from the Middle East and that's why these Gulf Arabs act as if they're the chosen people.

Home of Barca Fans