Neymar Jr. - v5

Julien

Doubt that, unfortunately...

It's more likely that pigs can fly.
I don't know. I am reading twitter after that statement, and all the hate from barca fans is towards Bartomeu, not towards Neymar.

Something broke. Before many people would support the board. Now whatever Barto is doing, he only gets well deserved hate.

el chilenito

The barca board are a joke, neymar was right, they are ruining the club, they had the audacity to sue neymar $8.5 million after they first failed and flat out refused to pay the $26 million in loyalty bonus to him back in October 2016 when he signed a new contract. In fact this which was part of the reason he moved to PSG in the first place cause the board reneged their offer.

Last edited:
Pathetic stuff. This wont end well for Barça. They are trying to pressure Neymar's staff to let go the dispute of the other clause go but they'll go to Genebra if necessary. Neymar's contract with Barcelona was fulfilled. There were two ways out: after 5 years or if paying the release clause. Which was done therefore him leaving was in accordance with the contract he signed.

This is so stupid because the release clause increased with the new contract, that means they should return the 40m surplus they got for the new contract if they want Neymar to return the bonuses. Anyways, that's stupid. Not sure about Spanish law, but international law totally favors Neymar here.

Petty stuff.

Devils

Our reputation was destroyed this summer. Barto and his cronies have made us the laughing stock of world football.

I would trust a Madridista to do a better job running our club than Barto.

Ritchie

[MENTION=14236]Ritchie[/MENTION] That I don't agree. La Liga bottom 12 teams are the same shit to France's bottom 12.

Difference is La Liga have better midterms teams, but Barça and Madrid scores dozens of 'pathetic goals' every season. Its not a coincidence that La Liga players own Ballon D'or for the past 2 decades. It's much easier to play for either Barça or Madrid than to play in the EPL.

Disagree. The only comparison is La Liga teams give up at 3-0 down and that's when stat hunters like Penaldo take over, whereas Barca usually ease off.

Barca never have an easy game away from home. PSG can go away and blitz teams quite easily.

Ritchie

Our reputation was destroyed this summer. Barto and his cronies have made us the laughing stock of world football.

I would trust a Madridista to do a better job running our club than Barto.

Bridges burnt with Liverpool, Dortmund, PSG and Nice next and we won't even get Coutinho, couldn't get Veratti, lost Neymar and will have to overpay massively for Dembele.

xXKonan

DH2X2ojVYAAlFtP.jpg

Ritchie

Messi and Neymar being close means it's hardly wise to wage war on Neymar before Messi's contract is signed. The board have no brains or people skills at all.

Devils

Yeah it's friendly banter at Pique, but the timing of this post is suspicious given the club's announcement just a few hours ago.

Messi might just have a future career in politics. :p

Home of Barca Fans