Neymar Jr. - v5

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
PSG will go all out with lawyer, and UEFA on their side, what do we have to gain from this?

Neymar will be gone by August 31, and WE NEED TO BUY new players.

You don't want to wish for Tebas to cockblock the payment for X days, because we also need to replace neymar.

Well I know this is not good for us, but he said that he won't accept the release clause and fill a complaint to UEFA and then to CAS if neccesary. We'll see soon enough what happens.

spark

What is still beyond me is how the fuck can you smile and crack jokes with your friends (if he ever saw them as friends), celebrate goals like crazy and at the same time plan to stab them in the back. Really weird behaviour.

Its simple, Toiss clan is his real friends. More money = more world tours and parties for them and himself.

Julien

Well I know this is not good for us, but he said that he won't accept the release clause and fill a complaint to UEFA and then to CAS if neccesary. We'll see soon enough what happens.
I think Tebas is just putting up a tantrum but will bend over as soon as he will be scared about complaints filling against him, and La Liga.

He threatens PSG but so far he's the only one doing something he has no right to do.

If he continues like that, the only thing he will gain is that he will himself have problems.

There's still one month left. PSG has enough time to force him to accept the clause. I really hope it will be fast, because if we earn the 222M on the last week of august we're beyind fucked. Because you know, NO CLUB will sell players they don't have time to replace.

Barcilliant

Tebas wants it blocked because he can't stand the thought of us having £200 million to spend. We aren't fucked, we have Messi, Suarez, Pique,Busquets etc, yes they're ageing but so are the bulk of PSG's players too. We won many titles without him. Since the day he's joined there's been nothing but speculation and scandals and I for one can't wait to move forward. PSG can have all the money in the world yet their project hasn't exactly progressed much. They had this squad now but with Ibra instead of Neymar, his scoring stats were insane yet in Europe they still flopped.
They'll gain Neymar fans and shirt sales will increase but one thing they can't buy is the prestige and history of playing for Barcelona. The french league won't actually benefit from this as the other remaining teams will be left behind especially since Monaco's team has been gutted since last years success.
I'm not denying Neymar can be brilliant, but he can also be so frustrating and wasteful. In his 4 years here we reached past the quarters once. The board are too worried about marketable stars when it's on the pitch that counts the most.

Godadamn great post.

Yes Tebas shitting himself cause we got a nice little kitty.

And you're spot on with that appalling cl stat. Moving past the quarters only once in four years is piss poor.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I think Tebas is just putting up a tantrum but will bend over as soon as he will be scared about complaints filling against him, and La Liga.

He threatens PSG but so far he's the only one doing something he has no right to do.

If he continues like that, the only thing he will gain is that he will himself have problems.

There's still one month left. PSG has enough time to force him to accept the clause. I really hope it will be fast, because if we earn the 222M on the last week of august we're beyind fucked. Because you know, NO CLUB will sell players they don't have time to replace.

I say take the money now and then fill the complaint, scream and kick and do what the hell you want, but of course since he is madritista it's better for him to start war now.

Sterlingfan2000

Sky sports releases some more infos.

Neymar will earn 30-40 Million net. All taxes are going to be paid by PSG. Qatar will give him 100 Million for beeing an anbassador for Qatar upon signing and gift him a Private Jet, so he can fly to brazil whenever he wants

Barcilliant

Neymar will earn 30-40 Million net. All taxes are going to be paid by PSG. Qatar will give him 100 Million for beeing an anbassador for Qatar upon signing and gift him a Private Jet, so he can fly to brazil whenever he wants

Good. He can keep flying to Brazil and fuck up his career.

kilian

:lol::lol:

It`s not because of the money they say. :lol:

JPM85

Barto right now :p

show-me-the-money-gif.gif

Murdiii

Let’s just get this over with. Naymar is not the heart of the team, and can be replaced. We can hope for Coutinho.

Home of Barca Fans