Neymar Jr. - v5

Albo

He isnt forcing Barca to do anything but it gives Barca more power.

This idea that he would be blocking the transfer to damage Barca makes no sense whatsoever in reality.

And I haven't stated that he would be blocking the transfer to damage Barca... He is obviously trying to protect the interest of the league which in turn hurts Barca if this farce prolongs. Best case scenario for Barcelona now would be that Neymar goes instantly to PSG and we can focus on spending our money.

blaugrana1987

It would damage Neymar's gigantic ego so much if the club just turned around and told him he has to go after this fiasco, rather than all this pleading, shame it'll never happen here. I want £200 million and a harmonious squad heading into the new season.
Exactly. Should tell him to fuck off to Qua...I mean France, and PSG to give us our money. Buy Dembele and Couthino, plus young CMF and we are all set. Wages will likely be even lower as well.

JamDav1982

And I haven't stated that he would be blocking the transfer to damage Barca... He is obviously trying to protect the interest of the league which in turn hurts Barca if this farce prolongs. Best case scenario for Barcelona now would be that Neymar goes instantly to PSG and we can focus on spending our money.

It doesnt harm Barca who could decide to sell him for 220m at any point regardless.

George_Costanza

Nasser will look like a fool if this deal didn't go through after all this, it will hurt the Qataris ego and pride. Barca can negotiate now with more power but one thing for sure Neymar has no place at Barcelona, he has to leave.

fergus90

No player needs to hold our club to ransom. It'll be the same old tiring shit from him and his entourage every summer. PSG fans may be thinking they've won the lottery now but I can guarantee they'll soon grow tired of the rumours of unrest & transfers soon enough.

I don't blame any player for wanting to leave, whatever the reason. But stop disrupting preparations ,turning it into a soap opera and fuck off already.

xXKonan

I'm following a guy on twitter who's currently listening to rac1.

Here's some snippets.

[tw]892491935772008448[/tw]

[tw]892492157210284033[/tw]

[tw]892496923285958657[/tw]

MessiNeymar

weekly comment of me hoping Zuniga comes and breaks his leg.

#Zuniga is my hero

the tears in his eye's when he broke his back in the WC give me a boner

xXKonan

I won't ever wish physical harm on the dude.

Best revenge is taking it to the field and eliminating PSG from the CL and getting him to question if leaving was the right move after all.

Albo

I won't ever wish physical harm on the dude.

Best revenge is taking it to the field and eliminating PSG from the CL and getting him to question if leaving was the right move after all.

But it will be funny if he ends up injured because PSG just wasted half a billion in 1 player.

Edit: Would feel bad for Ney but would laugh at PSG.

Home of Barca Fans