Neymar Jr. - v5

SwiftGuyver

either pay the buyout clause in full now or do a deal including Verratti otherwise fuck off! what a bunch of jokers! small time club!

if we can somehow get Verratti out of this i'm actually fine with Neymar going to Paris. get Verratti plus 100-120m and then go all out to sign Ousmane Dembélé & Dybala.

starting 11 next season...

...................................ter Stegen......................................
........................................................................................
Semedo.............Piqué....................Umtiti......................Alba
........................................................................................
.......................Verratti..................Busquets........................
Messi..............................Dybala.............................Dembélé
.....................................Suárez.........................................

Messi, Dybala & Dembélé aren't fixed positions, can interchange/switch around...

clemente

Even before the match I knew he will score, he already scored more lead giving goals in last 2 matches than the whole last season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Club should come out and announce that Neymar Sr and Neymar Jr. have decided to move to PSG, but that he won't be allowed to leave unless the buyout is paid.

Andrew M

According to [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] he did.

Is that true? Don't kid around with stuff like that :(

Club should come out and announce that Neymar Sr and Neymar Jr. have decided to move to PSG, but that he won't be allowed to leave unless the buyout is paid.

If he is let go for less than the clause after Mestre said 200% chance to stay and Barto said he is not on the market i'll be furious. 222 million in one lump sum or nothing!

Jair Ventura

I don't think MD has any sources in France or is aware of PSG's financial situation. In which case I'm going to place my faith in the French media that are reporting it was the wages and not the buyout clause that were in issue for PSG. Which makes sense given PSG has a 220m euro budget this summer, enough for Neymar's buyout. And even if they bought at a loss this season, they'd have three years to balance their books. Logically, FFP cant touch them on the buyout.

Home of Barca Fans