Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

Just so you know if he joins PSG, his dad is going to MILK you guys every year like he has done us. Have fun with that. I can safely bet now he will be linked to Madrid/United/City every year for more money/ 50 million signing bonus

I sometimes think supporters take things too personally. At the end of the day, despite your emotional attachments to Barca, football is a job for these players. I'm sure Neymar loves FCB, his teammates, playing alongside Messi and Suarez, etc. But along comes a club proposing to double his salary. One that offers to give him a huge signing bonus all while surrounding him with friends and promising to feature him as the center piece of the club. However comfortable he is with Barca he'd be mental to not consider it.

That's not even getting into the pressure coming down on him from his father, Zahavi, Alves, Maxwell and so on. It's easy to look on from afar and be frustrated with the how slowly thing are progressing, but I don't believe Neymar is doing this to hurt Barca. It's just that this is a life changing decision, and he wants to be certain with his choice before moving forward.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I sometimes think supporters take things too personally. At the end of the day, despite your emotional attachments to Barca, football is a job for these players. I'm sure Neymar loves FCB, his teammates, playing alongside Messi and Suarez, etc. But along comes a club proposing to double his salary. One that offers to give him a huge signing bonus all while surrounding him with friends and promising to feature him as the center piece of the club. However comfortable he is with Barca he'd be mental to not consider it.

That's not even getting into the pressure coming down on him from his father, Zahavi, Alves, Maxwell and so on. It's easy to look on from afar and be frustrated with the how slowly thing are progressing, but I don't believe Neymar is doing this to hurt Barca. It's just that this is a life changing decision, and he wants to be certain with his choice before moving forward.

There's a difference between being proposed and actively looking for a pay rise... Also, there are decent ways to do it... He and his entourage can fuck off to wherever they want...

MessiNeymar

I can tell you are new to this with Neymar and it's cute, but please go back and look at every summer since he joined. He joined in 2013 and his dad got a 40M~ signing on fee bonus. Every year since than he has begged for more money and his contract and most of the time gone his way. Last year (2016) he signed a new contract in which his dad got 50M signing on bonus. You can see last year there was 65 million~ in signing on bonuses on the Barca sheet.

His DAD has earn more money with signing bonuses than Messi has with his salary since Neymar joined.

DFRFk_RXYAA-_02.jpg

Jair Ventura

I can tell you are new to this with Neymar and it's cute, but please go back and look at every summer since he joined. He joined in 2013 and his dad got a 40M~ signing on fee bonus. Every year since than he has begged for more money and his contract and most of the time gone his way. Last year (2016) he signed a new contract in which his dad got 50M signing on bonus. You can see last year there was 65 million~ in signing on bonuses on the Barca sheet.

His DAD has earn more money with signing bonuses than Messi has with his salary since Neymar joined.

View attachment 7270

What's the source for that?

Devils

[tw]887740680247947271[/tw]

jairzinho

I want him and his father to fack off. I Have nothing personal against them. It's just business. Of course it's good business for them. He's about to be the most expensive player in the world. Potentially. I'm elated for him. But the comedy show taking place right now isn't good business for us. While Neymar Senior is relaxing with his entourage taking pictures, smiling and having a good time, the club is in limbo. We're not sure how things will pan out while they wait to find a work around for FFP. We need to be using this time to prepare for the upcoming season and this mess is causing a distraction. Nothing personal.

Devils

Why you post this from like a week ago?

Because he said that PSG came to Neymar and his clan offering him an opportunity, when the source that he says is most legit for PSG news says that it was Neymar and his group that initally contacted PSG about the transfer.

MessiNeymar

Because he said that PSG came to Neymar and his clan offering him an opportunity, when the source that he says is most legit for PSG news says that it was Neymar and his group that initally contacted PSG about the transfer.

Ah ok, ye most rumours say Neymar went to PSG first.

Jair Ventura

Neymar's party reaching out to PSG doesn't change the sentiment of my post. If they knew they could get a pay raise to the extent that PSG is offering, they'd be foolish not to look into it. We're not talking about a few million euros difference here, but doubling his salary on top of a huge signing bonus. The fact that he hasn't left already speaks volumes to his relationships at FCB.

Last edited:

Devils

If Neymar had respect for his teammates, the club, the fans and didn't want to hurt Barca he and his crew of brazilian clowns would have approached PSG earlier on in the year and saved everybody at our club from reaching desperate measures that we are clearly at right now.

-We have our players pleading with Neymar to stay at press-conferences and social media
-Valverde just started his job and now is about to be dealt a big blow to his plans because these brazilian fuckheads decided to pull this shit a month before the season starts
-Our sporting department is now scrambling to sign players with hopes that it will convince Neymar to stay

The whole thing is a giant mess.

Neymar sympathizers on here don't have a clue.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans