Neymar Jr. - v5

raki

Rafael Hernández‏ [MENTION=21015]rafael[/MENTION]H117 13 hHá 13 horas

Rafael Hernández retweetou Марц Дуч

In the four years Neymar is at Barcelona, his father has been paid more money than Messi in that same period.

thetank14

Banned
The 5 stages of grief and loss are: 1. Denial 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance
i`m not trying to troll or anything but in the long run you would be better without Neymar,but in the short term another La Liga to us
best regards from Madrid

BBZ8800

Rafael Hernández‏ [MENTION=21015]rafael[/MENTION]H117 13 hHá 13 horas

Rafael Hernández retweetou Марц Дуч

In the four years Neymar is at Barcelona, his father has been paid more money than Messi in that same period.

What is worse, if he stays this year at Barca, imagine how much money we will have to pay under the table again to Neymar Jr and Neymar Sr.

Please go, please.

impeh

Hi, its me..
NEYMAR "90%" TO LEAVE BARCA

More on this breaking news from Spain...

"Only a miracle will keep him, he really has made up his mind to leave," says the source. "At the age of 25, he thinks it's his time to win the Ballon d'Or," the source adds. "He believes he can be the best player in the world at another big club."

It is understood Paris Saint-Germain remain the only current club willing to meet the player’s €222m (£196m) release clause, with Chelsea and Manchester United unwilling to do so.

It is also claimed Neymar is aware that a "growing number" of supporters do not want him to stay, with recent media polls in Globo Esporte and the Barcelona-based Sport newspaper revealing that the majority of those asked think he should leave.

"Barcelona keep asking him to deny stories and to tell publicly what he told them two days ago - that he's happy at club. But he's quiet." said Guillem Balague, Sky Sports' Spanish football expert, on Twitter. "Barcelona expect PSG to pay Neymar's buyout clause this week."

Last edited:

Neeraj

I wonder how Messi and him got to be best friends? I mean, look at Messi. Aside from being the GOAT, he is a thorough professional, trains and focuses on football more than anyone else, doesn't ever dive, never complains, doesn't care for partying when there's a season going on, and in short, goes about his business of being the GOAT unlike anyone else in the universe could. He is a freak of nature in that way - nobody could be as humble as he is; just look at other top players - Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, etc. They have such massive egos and aren't fit to tie his shoelaces.

And then you have Neymar, who is the exact opposite of all things mentioned above for Messi. Really; how did Messi and him become such good friends?! Doesn't he get annoyed at Neymar's petulant ways?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The 5 stages of grief and loss are: 1. Denial 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance
i`m not trying to troll or anything but in the long run you would be better without Neymar,but in the short term another La Liga to us
best regards from Madrid

Sure. You won your 2nd La Liga in a decade and with a helping hand from Uncle Flo's friends. How did that Messi winner at the Burnacow feel btw.? :wave:

Yannik

[tw]748602892219723776[/tw]

well.. he either got a new contract or he was in someones basement for the past week and finally freed himself to tweet about all the bullshit

Yannik

[tw]748602892219723776[/tw]

well.. he either got a new contract or he was in someones basement for the past week and finally freed himself to tweet about all the bullshit

no wait, evil Reddit deceived me.
this is 30th june 2016, Neymar is still Hitler

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He's a slimy little fuck. He knows exactly what is going on, but wont address any of it.

He is gone, won't talk until the deal is completely done, and probably working on the departure letter with disingenenuous stuff like "Thank you for your support, I will always treasure the memories of the last four years and I wish Barca the best", which is the only thing we will get from him in the end.

springfield

I wonder how Messi and him got to be best friends? I mean, look at Messi. Aside from being the GOAT, he is a thorough professional, trains and focuses on football more than anyone else, doesn't ever dive, never complains, doesn't care for partying when there's a season going on, and in short, goes about his business of being the GOAT unlike anyone else in the universe could. He is a freak of nature in that way - nobody could be as humble as he is; just look at other top players - Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, etc. They have such massive egos and aren't fit to tie his shoelaces.

And then you have Neymar, who is the exact opposite of all things mentioned above for Messi. Really; how did Messi and him become such good friends?! Doesn't he get annoyed at Neymar's petulant ways?

They are not best friends? He and Suarez are very good friends.

Home of Barca Fans