Neymar Jr. - v5

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
you can't really compare Neymar with Messi . Neymar is a money whore who would prefer to play for an average club for some extra money. Messi has dignity and self respect.

I know we are all pissed at Neymar right now but let's no insult him like that. After all he allegedly turned down Real Madrid's higher offer, against the advice from both his greedy father and his agent at the time and joined us. It is understandable that he wants to be the No.1 guy and of course, he couldn't say no to P$G pampering him with so much money.

He needs to come out now and make a statement, at the very least the fans deserve to hear from him.

clemente

PSG gives 220m check to Neymar, he pays his release clause, then he signs for us for free or starts blackmailing PSG to give us Verratti.

mssarm

So based on yesterday's reports Neymar Sr was ironing out the contract with PSG and they were about to announce the acquisition. Today Neymar is still Barca palyer and nothing has changed. So where's that check for 222M dollars? Can we see the cash because all I can see nasser farting about the millions he's about the spent and then he goes and buys players under 60M. and yea that phone call from UEFA telling nasser if he finds a "loophole" in FFP they will be banned from CL. Go ahead nasser show the world that you really have that much money and you don't give a fuck about UEFA.

El Barcelona

So based on yesterday's reports Neymar Sr was ironing out the contract with PSG and they were about to announce the acquisition. Today Neymar is still Barca palyer and nothing has changed. So where's that check for 222M dollars? Can we see the cash because all I can see nasser farting about the millions he's about the spent and then he goes and buys players under 60M. and yea that phone call from UEFA telling nasser if he finds a "loophole" in FFP they will be banned from CL. Go ahead nasser show the world that you really have that much money and you don't give a fuck about UEFA.
Did that really happen?

jamrock

He won't leave people,but will in the next 2 seasons, he is Brazilian they don't do 1 club, but not this season and when he does these retards better not fuck it up

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Continuing with his games on social media, I see. GTFO of my club, Neymar. No respect for your fans whatsoever with that shit.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
340701-3632373061;1485475563.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Whether he stays or leaves, he has lost my respect for sure, not just for his decision to leave but more so for the manner in which he is handling this.

fergus90

Honestly I'm still very sceptical about all this. I think Neymar just loves the attention it builds from all the media headlines, although this has dragged on longer, it's been the same kind of rumours every pre season with him. So many times in the past we've seen "official confirmation imminent" from usually reputable sources only for nothing to ever materialise. Secondly why would Barca let a player have pre-season with them if they know they're about to sell as some news outlets are saying, not even this incompetent board would go that far. In terms of his play style, he either amazes me or frustrates me greatly. Sometime he stagnates attacks by holding on to the ball for too long or only searching for Messi. If rumours about him wanting to be main man are true, I can imagine him going back to the more selfish style of play we saw earlier in his career where attacks are either lethal or break down. His form in 14/15 was so lethal in my opinion as he became more direct in play style.
I honestly can't see him leaving but at the same time wouldn't consider PSG any closer to being CL contenders with him in the team.

Home of Barca Fans