Neymar Jr. - v5

Messi983

We'll probably sign Brazilian Fabiana for women football team. He can go party with her if he stays. :rockon:

1500546017549.jpg

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
It won't happen. He's going to stay. Probably wants a pay rise.

Yeah, I don't believe it either. Rumours are that Alexis agreed to join PSG, no way PSG will pay 40M for Alexis, then pay 222M release clause and then over 40M to Neymar Sr and then offer 30M salary, that's just insane, I don't buy it.

El Barcelona

I think people are too obssessed getting a meaning out of the stuff other people post on Ig, twatter,.... One of the reasons why I hate social media.
Neymar himself posted this picture with the emoticon. Don't understand me wrong, it's not that I now think that he's gone maybe he's trolling the media.

Trickykid

I think people are too obssessed getting a meaning out of the stuff other people post on Ig, twatter,.... One of the reasons why I hate social media.

I don't disagree with that, but posting a picture like that under these circumstances, he's just pissing up and down the back of the fans who actually want him to stay. I mean, what else could his purpose possible be than to unsettle?

Up until last night when the rumors got even more intense and tangible, I didn't believe for one second that he'd leave. Now, though, with this innuendo and coyness, he's either blackmailing our club or actually considering leaving us. In either case, he should get his teeth smacked in and kicked to the curb... And this, as you probably know, from a rather big Ner-fan :(

Barcilliant

He should not be playing any minutes until this situation is sorted. We don't want him to get injured and I don't think the fans want to see him in a Barca shirt.

He's behaving like a classless shit.

Messi983

I don't disagree with that, but posting a picture like that under these circumstances, he's just pissing up and down the back of the fans who actually want him to stay. I mean, what else could his purpose possible be than to unsettle?

Up until last night when the rumors got even more intense and tangible, I didn't believe for one second that he'd leave. Now, though, with this innuendo and coyness, he's either blackmailing our club or actually considering leaving us. In either case, he should get his teeth smacked in and kicked to the curb... And this, as you probably know, from a rather big Ner-fan :(

I know but it could really be anything... or nothing at all.

I think he just wants to get his 5 minutes of fame this summer. FFS, Paulinho and Verratti were on the frontpages of Catalan newspapers for more than a month. I think someone already mentioned pages back that it might have something to do with him trying to sign a personal deal with one of his sponsors and he just wants to have some more media exposure at this time. Let Neymar have his week or so, then I think everything will cool down and nothing will happen.

That said, I believe rumours were first leaked from PSG/Nasser camp to get back at us for flirting with Verratti. Then everything was blown out of proportions and Neymar and especially his father just used that to their advantage.

GetIn

[tw]888344962433249281[/tw]

When does our preseason tour end exactly? Tell the POS to GTFO already so we can move on to signing replacements, he's screwed us over already enough...

Last edited:

Gaudi

If only this was football manager, I would sell him ASAP. But if he goes to PSG Verrati is no longer an option (he isn't anyway but ok), Coutinho maaaaybe, just maybe...so we'll end with full pockets and without any titles.

Home of Barca Fans