Neymar Jr. - v5

Raketa10

This entire season he is just showing off! If this continues till the end of the season sell please!

KiX7777

Sell him NOW
But, but, he had 8 key passes, 7 dribbles, etc.
It is disgraceful to consider him as Leo's successor

snowy

Had a few nice passes and interceptions but overall quite disappointing. So many lost possessions and it looked like he was playing with no confidence :-(
Maybe it's all that junk-food? At times I was screaming, just go for da goal!!! :throw:

He'll make it back though...

Devils

fucking retard, barca´s own cristiano ronaldo, what did he do at last seconds????? he missed chance and sevilla could score for 2:2

go to real, for free

Not really true.

Cristiano at Neymar's age was a far better player.

Raketa10

I honestly do not hate him I think he is a great player but let's be honest he is taking Ronaldinho way.

This entire season he has not played ONE single game where he was concentrated for 90 minutes not to mention that he was selfish numerous of times, not to mention that he made numeorous tactical mistakes.

That said we must admit that he worked hard today in major part of the game but that thing he did in the end was ATROCIOUS and that basically ruined our great second half. THIS SHIT FROM HIM HAS TO STOP NOW! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Home of Barca Fans