Neymar Jr. - v5

Morten

Perez should stop wasting his time, we are not getting NeyNey, and im happy we cant get him either.
Go for Icardi, Lewa or something more realistic.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Real Madrid is afraid of pissing PSG off, their eyes are probably on the bigger target Mbappe in the future.

This sort of statement might sound silly but we should do it too just to keep everyone cordial with us. Can't afford to burn more bridges than we already have.

Devils

But they didn't deny that they have made contact with the player (as Paris United reported yesterday).

Like I said before, they will come for him, but it wont be this summer.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

The best chance Madrid had at Neymar & Mbappe was last summer. Playing with success under Tuchel(legit chance at UCL imo) then I don't see them leaving. Especially with how beloved Mbappe has become in France.

Morten

The best chance Madrid had at Neymar & Mbappe was last summer. Playing with success under Tuchel(legit chance at UCL imo) then I don't see them leaving. Especially with how beloved Mbappe has become in France.

I feel like this is slowly becoming another "Next year is our year!"-meme, you know, the Liverpool-meme.
Tbf to Liverpool though, they actually got very close to making it their year this time, unlike a certain other "club".

Jair Ventura

I feel like this is slowly becoming another "Next year is our year!"-meme, you know, the Liverpool-meme.
Tbf to Liverpool though, they actually got very close to making it their year this time, unlike a certain other "club".

I've never been confident about PSG's chances in the UCL until now.

Joan

[youtube]c51GREQxc30[/youtube]

FCBfan22

Madrid had 0% chance of getting Neymar last summer.

Morten

Poor NeyNey, how will he deal with being in Mbappes shadow in the years to come?
Though he left Barca partly because of being in Messis shadow, now he will be in the shadow of a 19 year old.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Guy has made himself the most hated player worldwide and a sheer clown overall. What a waste of a career. He still can comeback but as of now he is very far away from being considered top 3 of football. He can forget about his Ballon dreams for now.

Home of Barca Fans