Neymar Jr. - v5

Donatello

Ronaldo has the next Ballon d'or in his pocket. The only way to avoid that is if Brazil win the WC.

I would rather see Neymar win Ballon d'or than Ronaldo. Plus, there's a chance Coutinho might as well win it.

Givenchy

Ronaldo has the next Ballon d'or in his pocket. The only way to avoid that is if Brazil win the WC.

I would rather see Neymar win Ballon d'or than Ronaldo. Plus, there's a chance Coutinho might as well win it.

its Ronaldo's. rightly or wrongly its only ever going to be Messi vs Ronaldo for the popularity contest

MTL_Barca

Who cares about Balon d'Or anymore? It became a meaningless title years ago. The only thing that sucks is that people will actually believe Ronaldo was the GOAT because of that :lol:

Xavi should have one, since then i don't care about that title anymore.

Donatello

its Ronaldo's. rightly or wrongly its only ever going to be Messi vs Ronaldo for the popularity contest

Tbh Ronaldo won only the CL, in that too he was missing in the SF and Final. Its unfair to get Ballon D'or solely because of winning CL.

I can see someone else break the duopoly this year.

Griezmann is also one of the contenders, if he puts some match winning performances from now on.

Givenchy

Tbh Ronaldo won only the CL, in that too he was missing in the SF and Final. Its unfair to get Ballon D'or solely because of winning CL.

I can see someone else break the duopoly this year.

Griezmann is also one of the contenders, if he puts some match winning performances from now on.

i really hope someone does break the duopoly. the whole vs thing is really really boring now. Griezmann is in danger of being outshined by Mbappe. i think whoever wins the world cup takes it though.

i think we could see someone like Ramos win it ala Cannavaro if Spain get their shit together

Morten

Embarassing behaviour, as always, but the matchwinner, he gets the matchwinner in a semi or a final and the ballon dor is his, unfortunately.

Raketa10

Embarassing behaviour, as always, but the matchwinner, he gets the matchwinner in a semi or a final and the ballon dor is his, unfortunately.

For what? It would be the most undeserved ballon d’Or ever! He can get Oscar d’Or for sure! :D

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans