Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

No it hasnt.

The period of 2018 has not been finished and not signed off within FFP.

Your own links say that.

What a moron.

The sales of Neymar & Mbappe don't fall under the 18/19 fiscal period, beginning July 1st. They were both purchased during the 17/18 fiscal period, ending June 30th.

JamDav1982

The sales of Neymar & Mbappe don't fall under the 18/19 fiscal period, beginning on July 1st. They were both purchased during the 17/18 fiscal period, ending June 30th.

Haha for fuck sake.

You actually believe that UEFA have signed off the 400m fees of Neymar and Mbappe in 2017/18 and all PSG have to do it sell 40m this season to make it all even.

You have no idea and are a complete fool if actually believe that. Actually you are so most likely do.

All that has been covered by PSG if make up the difference in 2018 is the first years amortisation of those two

The ignorant voyeur.

Jair Ventura

Haha for fuck sake.

You actually believe that UEFA have signed off the 400m fees of Neymar and Mbappe in 2017/18.

You have no idea.

All that has been covered by PSG if make up the difference in 2018 is the first years amortisation of those two.

You have no clue what UEFA did or didn't sign off on. All you know is that they've reviewed PSG's books over the last three fiscal periods and decided there will no sanctions, and the investigation of their finances is closed.

JamDav1982

You have no clue what UEFA did or didn't sign off on. All you know is that they've reviewed PSG's books over the last three fiscal periods and decided there will no sanctions, and the investigation into PSG's finances are closed.

I do... from UEFA statement and how FFP works.

The fact you think UEFA signed off 400m worth of transfer fees for another 40m in one year is fucking text book stuff from you.

The investigations into PSG finances for 2015/2016/2017 is closed you are 100% correct.

Jair Ventura

I do... from UEFA statement and how FFP works.

The fact you think UEFA signed off 400m worth of transfer fees for another 40m in one year is fucking text book stuff from you.

:wave:

The CFCB Investigatory Chamber further decided to close the investigation into Paris Saint-Germain. Such decision follows a detailed review of transfer contracts and an analysis of the related management accounts which confirmed that such transactions were in line with the UEFA Club Licensing & Financial Fair Play Regulations.

Jair Ventura

Nah quite happy that I understand FFP and know that the costs of Neymar and Mbappe have not been cleared in full by UEFA.

Mr Vouyeur I get it.

You wish you had chosen to support Barca and have never quite got over it.

Understand it so well you argue against and contradict yourself by accident. :lol:

JamDav1982

"I think he is one of these - how do you call it - voyeurs. He is someone who likes to watch other people. There are some guys who have this big telescope to see what happens in other families. He must be one of them.

"He speaks and he speaks and he speaks about Barcelona. He is always speaking about other families. Being a voyeur is a sickness. Now and again you have to speak about your opponents, you have to answer a few things - it is part of the game.

"You have to try to put pressure on them and send a message but when you do it all the time in the same direction it looks like a sickness."

snowy

The above is featured in the original L'Equipe article I posted.

I don't understand how you've been arguing in the negative for pages, yet didn't even read the original article, on top of being unaware that PSG has already bought Mbappe

let's see... back in Feb. think I was in Nepal building a school for orphans.

Or was it a bridge in Africa :thinking:

mt.jpg Must've missed the news!

...negative for pages
waah da fuck??? I'm actually a fan Ney and Mbappe. Follow Dr. Fraud's advice & stop being so paranoid :neymar:

Jair Ventura

"I think he is one of these - how do you call it - voyeurs. He is someone who likes to watch other people. There are some guys who have this big telescope to see what happens in other families. He must be one of them.

"He speaks and he speaks and he speaks about Barcelona. He is always speaking about other families. Being a voyeur is a sickness. Now and again you have to speak about your opponents, you have to answer a few things - it is part of the game.

"You have to try to put pressure on them and send a message but when you do it all the time in the same direction it looks like a sickness."

Lol you're so mad. :mats:

let's see... back in Feb. think I was in Nepal building a school for orphans.

Or was it a bridge in Africa :thinking:

View attachment 7873 Must've missed the news!

waah da fuck??? I'm actually a fan Ney and Mbappe. Follow Dr. Fraud's advice & stop being so paranoid :neymar:

Arguing in the negative just means we had opposing arguments.

Joan

Mourinho quotes :worthy:

Gold.

JamDav1982

Lol you're so mad. :mats:

Aye raging.

Home of Barca Fans