NextGen Series (U19)

Yugi

guess that mostly Cadet A and Juvenil B players will play this = 16-17 y.o + the likes of deulofeu and rafinha .... just like we did in club championships and we ended 2nd

funsize1984

guess that mostly Cadet A and Juvenil B players will play this = 16-17 y.o + the likes of deulofeu and rafinha .... just like we did in club championships and we ended 2nd

this is Champions League though. I would hope they would bring their top Juvenil A players. This isn't the Dallas cup where they can just bring their 15 year olds

Yugi

this is Champions League though. I would hope they would bring their top Juvenil A players. This isn't the Dallas cup where they can just bring their 15 year olds

that´s right, but you have to remember everyone will be one year older and our Cadete A golden generation is going to play for Juvenil B etc...
and since next year´s Juvenil A isnt nowhere to being so strong like this year we can totally see our golden boys there

funsize1984

that´s right, but you have to remember everyone will be one year older and our Cadete A golden generation is going to play for Juvenil B etc...
and since next year´s Juvenil A isnt nowhere to being so strong like this year we can totally see our golden boys there

ahh....i see. I do want to see next years Juvenil B players.

Yugi

Has the likes of RM given any explanation as to why they didn't get involved?

their coaches probably know these guys will never make it so why even bother :D (j/k)
I really would pay all my fucking money to see cantera vs cantera match one time, 2 team, 11 homegrown players
anyway, they probably werent invited or something

Ocurrente

their coaches probably know these guys will never make it so why even bother :D (j/k)
I really would pay all my fucking money to see cantera vs cantera match one time, 2 team, 11 homegrown players
anyway, they probably werent invited or something

we saw a couple of matches this season, and Barcelona won every single time

Barcafan 2304

Aye, that's true. Any way, really looking forward to this, hope someone here will sort us with some streams for the Barca games

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
arsene-wenger.jpg

Home of Barca Fans