Nextgen Series 2012-2013

SamperFCB

18:00 CET kick-off and stream via official Barca site.

Most probably these guys out tonight:

Ondoa
Godswil - R. Costa - Bagnack - Brian
Sergi Samper
Quesada - Pol Calvet
Adama - Cristian - Ebwelle​

ShandyFFM

samper and sandro look most promising imo then Bagnack and Ebwelle with their pace... its a shame sandro is out of action

Tonykross

Adama has potential, but he is still a one trick pony, he takes on a defender on the byline and whips in a cross, that's his signature move. He needs to be able to attack the defender on both sides and also able to locate pocket of space in between midfield and defence, for now Ebwelle is the better and more complete player.

Last edited:

Trickykid

Adama has potential, but he is still a one trick pony, he takes a defender on the byline and whips in a cross, that's his signature move. He needs to be able to attack the defender on both sides and also able to locate pocket of space in between midfield and defence, for now Ebwelle is the better and more complete player.

I like the physicality of Adama compared to Ebwelle, though. Whether that will still be an advantage for him in 3-4 years remains to be seen, though, as lots of African youth players does seem to have that advantage during their early careers. From what I've seen, Adama strikes me as the most interesting of the two, no doubt.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'd still say Ebwelle & Sandro have been more consistently superlative than Adama in the past year...Ebwelle, in particular, has routinely been unplayable - incredible how strong he is for his size, as well...Adama has Tello like burst...Does this mean Babunksi will play in Sandro's role?

Godswill along with Bagnack are promising defenders, IMO

Eetu

Adormit
Stream is live, they just finished warming up.

Alineació Barça (Juvenil A): Ondoa, Godswill, Costa, Bagnack, Lucas, Samper, Adama, Quesada, Herrera, Calvet i Ebwelle
Banqueta Barça (Juvenil A): Tienda, Carlos Julio, Babunski, Enguene, X. Quintillà, Riera i Sanabria

Alineació Chelsea: Beeney, Musonda, Davey, Christensen, Nditi, Baker, Loftus-Cheek, Kiwonya, Feruz, Boga i Hunte
Banqueta Chelsea: Swift, Killip, Mitchell, Colkett, Ssewankanbo, Wright i Conroy

Last edited:

Trickykid

Holy crap, how are we not leading yet!? Two goalline clearances with the keeper beaten, and a couple of other chances. All with less than 15 minutes played. Incredible!

Lucas_1993

Adama and Ebwelle have looked very good tonight, causing the defences all sorts of problems. Undeserved lead for Chelsea I would say. I would expect to see more of Samper as Chelsea TV and I have heard it from others have lined him up to be the next Xavi

Wouterinho

Adama and Ebwelle have looked very good tonight, causing the defences all sorts of problems. Undeserved lead for Chelsea I would say. I would expect to see more of Samper as Chelsea TV and I have heard it from others have lined him up to be the next Xavi
He hasn't been great tonight, although I thought he kept possession great at times. Anyway, believe me, he's a massive talent!

Home of Barca Fans