Nextgen Series 2012-2013

M

Messi+Eto

I know I am not the coach but why the heck isn't Bagnack playing as DM? He is quite reminiscent of Busquets. Technically, he is the best in the team, IMO.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Who the hell is Bagnack?
bduueevpqymlieuwvb0z.jpeg

A 17 year old central defender who recently returned from a serious injury

I know I am not the coach but why the heck isn't Bagnack playing as DM? He is quite reminiscent of Busquets. Technically, he is the best in the team, IMO.
Because Samper plays there, and he's better

Aasim

Bumbleman
I watched the game live. Those Spurs fan are brilliant, has to be said.

Missed the first 10mins or so but our 2 wide boys were super impressive. Samper was bossing aswell and Bagnack, who the Tottenham fans behind me were calling Song, was top notch.
Sandro looking super clinical.

They did well though first half. There number 20 is decent and i thought the number 8 who came on as a sub was looking good aswell.

M

Messi+Eto

Because Samper plays there, and he's better

Keep lying to yourself. . . . From what I have seen over both matches played Samper doesn't even come 20ft close. Made a bunch of terrible passes too.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I watched the game live. Those Spurs fan are brilliant, has to be said.

Missed the first 10mins or so but our 2 wide boys were super impressive. Samper was bossing aswell and Bagnack, who the Tottenham fans behind me were calling Song, was top notch.
Sandro looking super clinical.

They did well though first half. There number 20 is decent and i thought the number 8 who came on as a sub was looking good aswell.

Must've been fun to catch a glimpse of the kids up close like that in a nice venue like WHL...How did Londoners appreciate the blaugrana kids?

I did hear them singing quite a bit on my sopa stream (Excellent resolution)...Thanks to those who link'd it last night!

Still impressed by that McEvoy kid, I think he had the most successful dribbles on the night apart from Adama or Ebwelle

I also realized that I mistakenly referred to #2 as Bagnack, Bagnack was the CB who should've been booked on a rash challenge on McEvoy...Anyone know who the African RB with #2 was?...I was really impressed with him...Turns out his name is Godswill

Last edited:

Aasim

Bumbleman
Must've been fun to catch a glimpse of the kids up close like that in a nice venue like WHL...How did Londoners appreciate the blaugrana kids?

I did hear them singing quite a bit on my sopa stream (Excellent resolution)...Thanks to those who link'd it last night!

Still impressed by that McEvoy kid, I think he had the most successful dribbles on the night apart from Adama or Ebwelle

I also realized that I mistakenly referred to #2 as Bagnack, Bagnack was the CB who should've been booked on a rash challenge on McEvoy...Anyone know who the African RB with #2 was?...I was really impressed with him...Turns out his name is Godswill

Spurs fans generally appreciated our boys. They were quick to praise Adama and Ebswelle but didn't recognise Samper's class.
There was a large group of fans singing their hearts out for most of the match. They were seated in the bottom corner of the Barca goal 1st half, Spurs goal 2nd half. Really enthusiatic for a youth game and made a lot of noise considering the stadium was half shut.

Yeah Bagnack did have that crazy moment when he slid in and completly missed the ball. From the view i had, i thought he was last man and was going to be sent off..bad challenge.

Wouterinho

Believe me, Samper is technically better, no doubt.
& I really like Bagnack as a defender, let's keep him in that position.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Samper has great vision, no doubt about it...Seems popular among teammates as well...Rewatched some of the match again, Ebwelle - some drool worthy stuff from him

Home of Barca Fans