barSELOna

HI MY BARCA FRIENDS
MY NAME IS EDWING
IM LIVING IN HOUSTON
BUT IM FROM MEXICO CITY
IM SO HAPPY TO BE PART OF THIS COMUNITY
OF TRUE FANS LIKE ME

ARRIBA EL BARCA!
THE BEST!!:flagvl8::2145960713mundoemot:champions::copa::004::002::whacky::flagvl8:

you dont know who is Selo , i didnt say anyhing to somebody who doesnt like my idea until now because of the Bojan

i dont like Marquez , this is my idea and nobody can judge me for it

you swear me , and look at your pm's now

Last edited:
S

stelove

Hello 2UALL 4RM Nigeria.

Hi everybody in the house.my name is sola 4rm nigeria,i'm 32yrs of age and i've been following this great and european lion club since1995,i'm so happy to come accross this fantastic barca forum,i think i'm in the house 4rm nigeria.up barca 1millions time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Last edited:
S

stelove

anybody in the house from nigeria?

hi every body.pls i want to feel at home.anybody there at all?:2145960713mundoemot:flagvl8::flagvl8:

oh yes now i'm in the house really. thank you bojan.

Welcome to the forum sola :beer2:
oh yes.now i'm in the house.thank you bojan.:2145960713mundoemot

B

Barca Man

My name is Adi Faulkner, 29 years old from Cheshire/England (inbetween Liverpool and Manchester). Been following the club for approx 20 years. Massive fan, get to the Camp Nou once a season (sometimes twice).

Here's hoping for another great season.......

:flagvl8::flagvl8:

Narikjan

Hello everyone. i am Ilnar, 27, from Tatarstan, Russia. I am a supporter of two teams and it happened that they will play against each other next wednesday in CL. they way Barca leads the game expresses me much and the way the people around "the Grand" behave makes me think that this is a very team for which i want to root. As for the second team it is Rubin Kazan. Hehey!!!

Home of Barca Fans