New members

Good day from the french part of Canada. I was wondering if this forum community could help a fellow up. I met a Girl in 1994 named Noemi Lopez that i would like to get in touch whit. I know its a common name in Spain but the location of where we met will help me find her.
We met in Trois-Riviere Quebec, Canada. She took part in the explore program and was in my hometown to learn french. She lived at the time in Barcelona and she attended french emersion at the Cegep de Trois Riviera in 1994. She is between 35 and 45 (just a guess Noemi) I lost touch whit her and lost all her information at some point while i moved across Canada a couple time for work. Any help would greatly appreciated and i don't mind talking to all the Noemi out there to find the one that got away. If you know a Noemi Lopez that lived in Barcelona in 1994, could you give her this email christian.louis.verville@gmail.com

Thank guy

deMatrix

I think it'll be a custom for a new member greeting to others here.

Here I am ..

Hello, I am Ardian form Indonesia, and you can call me Ardie ...
Obviously I'm Barca fan ... hehe :D

Hope we can get along to cherish and support our most fantastic football club over the earth ... ;)

Yeah ,,, Visca Barca ...

Home of Barca Fans