New members

draconifire

Hello fellow cules,
I'm from India . Have seen many members also from here. Nice
Been lurking in this forum for ages, but fully on board now as a real member here . Been in India where mostly EPL prevails, most of the barca support i have met are only Bandwagoners or Messi supporter. Finding a like minded or even a supporter who knows being being a Cule means is hard to find :( . Lets see what this journey takes me.
Hope to have fun together

Ravi

Hi all
I am Ravi Singh from India, 31 years. I have played cricket and football at small levels but now I have become a huge fan of this sexy game and of course, Barcelona is my favorite team and their style of play is exceptional. :barca scarf: Wish to find Barca and football loving friends here and also have a good discussion. :beer2:

Mhata

Hi everyone,
I am a french barcelona fan. I registrated to find out what's your perception of the club. I reckon this has to be different of the typical french way.
My favorite player is Xavi Hernandez.However, I also like Busquets.
I'm so excited for El Clasico game ! Visca Barça !

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,
I am a french barcelona fan. I registrated to find out what's your perception of the club. I reckon this has to be different of the typical french way.
My favorite player is Xavi Hernandez.However, I also like Busquets.
I'm so excited for El Clasico game ! Visca Barça !

Hey, welcome!

Favorite player? Messi, Mascherano, Pedro..

boyietos

Hi everyone,

I am a barca fan from the philippines.
Ive been visiting this site for about a year and finally decided to register.

Holly

Hello All,

I am a Barca fan from Holland, just found this forum recently - sadly enough! I hope to have some good time on here!

ronniecro

hello,i'm from croatia,24 years old and i've been fan of barca since i was 9 years old,favourite player ronaldinho
thats for now,cheers

Home of Barca Fans