New members

rixxer

Hi,
Greetings from Estonia. 33 yrs old and I have spent 15 of them supporting Barca. The best team in the world until the end of times!

Last edited:

Waschdel

Hi all,

greetings from Munich. Long time reader of this forum. My first team is Bayern München, but I often watch Barca games. Decided to become active because the former barca coach will be the new Bayern coach this summer and finally someone has to correct the BVB-ambassador Emma when he is going rough with my team :wave:

Fishdoll

Bakalao
Hi all,

greetings from Munich. Long time reader of this forum. My first team is Bayern München, but I often watch Barca games. Decided to become active because the former barca coach will be the new Bayern coach this summer and finally someone has to correct the BVB-ambassador Emma when he is going rough with my team :wave:

Hello and welcome! What do FCB fans think of Javitxu and the very high transfer fee paid for him?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Hi all,

Hallo und willkommen im Barcaforum! :)

Waschdel

Thank you for being welcome here :p
@Fishdoll: The fans do like Xavi. He came to Munich without participating in the preparation time before the season began. So he had a slow start but the more he got used to the team and its tactics the better he played.
The big fee Bayern paid for the transfer was a sign for a new policy in Munich. Its like "Yes we can" and we do if we think its worth.

Last edited:

Waschdel

Wishful thinking. :xavi:

:p

Hehe - the "Barca-Xavi" is probably the best football brain at any team right now. I would not want him to play somewhere else. He is a Barca icon and for me someone who is suited to have a similar career like Pep. I would not be surprised if he ends up as a future Barca coach.

M

mario2303

Hola, my name is Mario, I am from Germany, and since 1988 I am big BARCA-FAN and now I also want to be a part of this fantastic forum :)

Home of Barca Fans