New members

Ampha

Greetings from sunny South Africa :D
I have supported Barca for years and years and years, and look forward to get to know all of you, have some laughs and celebrate all the trophies we shall win this season :D

Alik

Sup gents!

I have been browsing this forum for the past couple of weeks and finally decided to register! I'm Mozambican but I live in South Africa. Hope to participate in discussions soon.

Cheers!

Barca8

Hi my fellow blaugrana!
My name is Ahmer from California. Growing up where I did you'd be lucky if you found many who watched football much less played it so I got into it a bit late. Though I always watched the big tournaments (World Cup & Euros) and supported Holland. The oranje jerseys got me I guess haha. After watching the style Barcelona play and learning how Dutch legend Cruyff changed the club forever I had found my club and have been supporting Barca ever since. I've been to the Camp Nou twice but have yet to see a match because I've gone in the off-season but hopefully the next time around. It was a sad sad day for me when Pep resigned but as always with Barca we promote from within the and style/philosophy continues.

"Mes que un club"
No better way to define FC Barcelona

Pepe Silvia

Greetings from sunny South Africa :D
I have supported Barca for years and years and years, and look forward to get to know all of you, have some laughs and celebrate all the trophies we shall win this season :D
Hey Ampha! Welcome! Influx of South African posters lately... cool :)

Sup gents!

I have been browsing this forum for the past couple of weeks and finally decided to register! I'm Mozambican but I live in South Africa. Hope to participate in discussions soon.

Cheers!
Sup Alik! Glad to have you here :)

:beer2:

Hi my fellow blaugrana!
My name is Ahmer from California. Growing up where I did you'd be lucky if you found many who watched football much less played it so I got into it a bit late. Though I always watched the big tournaments (World Cup & Euros) and supported Holland. The oranje jerseys got me I guess haha. After watching the style Barcelona play and learning how Dutch legend Cruyff changed the club forever I had found my club and have been supporting Barca ever since. I've been to the Camp Nou twice but have yet to see a match because I've gone in the off-season but hopefully the next time around. It was a sad sad day for me when Pep resigned but as always with Barca we promote from within the and style/philosophy continues.

"Mes que un club"
No better way to define FC Barcelona
Hey Ahmer... nice to have you here man!!! :)

Sergio16

Hi everyone from South Africa.

Amazingly I've been reading this forum for a number of years but never made the effort to register. I've finally got it done and hopefully will take part in all the interesting discussions.

Cheers for now. Looking forward to this weekend's classic.

big_man

Hello there! new forum member from London :)
I made a long post in the Clasico thread and it hasn't showed up for some reason? It says it has to be checked by an admin, is that the usual procedure?

Home of Barca Fans