impeh

Hi, its me..
i like the madrid and juve kits.

seriously that horrible yellowy orange thing cant be our away kit :please:

Guardian

The new FC Barcelona Female Kit 2012-2013:

4463219n.jpg

I'd like to have one :)

Plus these ads on the kits are pretty annoying, I feel I'm used as an advert board: Qatar Foundation, BWin, Fly Emirates... I mean, WTF? It's so embarrassing. I loved the old Barca kits without all these adverts and crap. I'd rather buy the old shirts.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Juventus kits are nice, especially the black one and they're made by Nike. They're so damn inconsistent!

like I said (somewhere) they will always experiment with us and United because they know people will buy the shirts regardless of what they look like.

and Real's home kit does look like very Valencia-ish. glad we won't be the only ones jocking someone else's style.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
AC Milan Home:-

Real Madrid Home:-

Real Madrid Away:-

That AC Milan shirt looks magnificent

It is ridiculously good, AC Milans.

Real Madrid's, I have a feeling once Ramos puts one on, I am going to kill to have it as well. Except I hope I can get rid of the pouch of a belly I have right now (what a fall from grace, and only at 24, I actually out did Torres).

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The new FC Barcelona Female Kit 2012-2013:

4463219n.jpg

I'd like to have one :)

Plus these ads on the kits are pretty annoying, I feel I'm used as an advert board: Qatar Foundation, BWin, Fly Emirates... I mean, WTF? It's so embarrassing. I loved the old Barca kits without all these adverts and crap. I'd rather buy the old shirts.

Is it possible to convert now?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
That home RM shirt looks bad IMO (just how it's supposed to be), but I actually like the away kit... But that's just my first impression

And that red England shirt is extremely sexy

Puyol5

napoli kit in first page is fake, they've a contract with macron for many other years.
that black&white juve kit it's the 06/07 kit with "Qatar Airways" instead of "Tamoil", but the real kit of juve should be like this:

juventus.jpg
juve-away-bozza.jpg

the sponsor should be once again BetClic or Qatar Airways.

those are inter milan 12/13 official kits:
inter-leak-12-13.jpg
inter-away-leak-12-13.jpg

Puyol5

Juventus 12/13 Away Official Kit

960x262_current.jpg

Game kits will be without the 3 stars (in Serie A, Tim Cup, and CL) and of course without "30 Sul Campo" patch in Champions League.

Home of Barca Fans