New 2015-16 Barca Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

monamou

The away one is gorgeous and I can get used to the home one. It won't be as bad as it seemed at first

i_bleed_blaugrana

Nike's designers... :blind: :drunk:

Home kit is atrocious, not that I'd buy one anyway. I refuse to give Qatar any of my money. When is there sponsorship deal up so we can have UNICEF back on the front again? Still rocking my LS 2010-11 Xavi jersey, loved that one, if only the yellow collar would have been senyera colored...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Nike's designers... :blind: :drunk:

Home kit is atrocious, not that I'd buy one anyway. I refuse to give Qatar any of my money. When is there sponsorship deal up so we can have UNICEF back on the front again? Still rocking my LS 2010-11 Xavi jersey, loved that one, if only the yellow collar would have been senyera colored...

Never. Won't happen. Not even if Laporta wins the election.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Never. Won't happen. Not even if Laporta wins the election.

I don't care if UNICEF is on the front again, I just don't want Qatar on the front. Are you saying that our sponsor deal with Qatar Airwaves won't change with Laporta even? Surely we can find a more reputable sponsor than shady ass Qatar foundations were you don't even know where the money is streaming too...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't care if UNICEF is on the front again, I just don't want Qatar on the front. Are you saying that our sponsor deal with Qatar Airwaves won't change with Laporta even? Surely we can find a more reputable sponsor than shady ass Qatar foundations were you don't even know where the money is streaming too...

I am just saying either way we will have a sponsor, Qatar or not, so there is no way UNICEF comes to the front of he jersey, a sad reality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans